Chapter 13: Knowhere, a scavenged reality

Deep into the other side of the universe, Harleigh and Joshua arrived on a tiny planet. The entire planet belonged to a lone scavenger named Yondu Udonta.

"Hmm. Pretty small for a planet.", said Joshua, "yeah, no kidding.", added Harleigh. They walked through the small galleries trying to look for the small Stone. Just as they were going through the planet, Yondu decided to go and say "hello".

"This bounty is reserved for bounty hunters only.", said the bounty hunter. Yondu Udonta was a middle-aged blue man with a red, flashy mohawk.

"Who are you?", asked Joshua.

"Shit, kid. Who do you think I am? I'm a bounty hunter. Well, wouldn't you say that bounty hunter and a scavenger are the same thing? No? Okay, nevermind.", he scoffed.

"What my friend means is what 'what's your name'?", Harleigh commented.

The man chuckled then rolled his eyes, "pardon my language, you two. Name's Yondu. Yondu Udonta." He showed the two friends around Knowhere. But they needed to search for the Reality Stone.

"Umm, Mr. Udonta? Do you know here a small, red, galatic kinda-looking rock is?", questioned Joshua.

Yondu stopped and turned around. Just staring, flabbergasted on what the young teenagers said, and started laughing and chortling, "do I know *wheeze* where? K-Know where." Joshua and Haleigh looked at each other with a dumbfounded expression.

"*clears throat* Anyways. Do you know where we can find the Reality Stone?", asked Harleigh. The scavenger shows them around his bungalow.

"Bounty hunters go around the universe and find rare artifacts. You name it, I got it. Well, for a price, of course. Anyways, kiddos, what would you the Stone for?"

"Well, that's classified information. Top secret.", the two teens smiled. Yondu stopped in his tracks, turned around to look at them. The aura and expression he had on his facade, Harleigh can tell he wasn't going to budge.

"How about 500 gold pieces for the Stone? That sound like a deal?" Harleigh and Joshua couldn't believe what they were hearing. They had to pay for the Stone. But there was no way they had any gold on them.

"You either pay up, or get out.", Yondu was starting to get annoyed.

"W-Well, of course, we have the gold. Just give us a second.", Joshua gently nudged Harleigh. In understanding and needing a quick way out, Harleigh secretly used her Quirk to make a distraction for Yondu, "'kay, he's in a trance, get the in Stone in the case."

Joshua carefully walked around the scavenger and made his way to the glass box, "aaaaaaaaaaaand got it." He and Harleigh snuck away from Yondu to a safe distance. Right before they time-jumped back to their base, Harleigh stopped her Quirk.

The retrieval of the Reality Stone was easier than the two young heroes had thought. The mission was almost complete, and the Realm Guardians just needed one more Stone. Niko sent out the message to the heroes that they can start returning to HQ.

"Alrighty, everyone, all we have to do now is wait for Jay and Nya to come back.", said Niko.

"Jay, if something happens to my sister... so help me, God. I'll kill you." Kai's friends looked at him as if he was madman, but there wasn't any time for getting sidetracked from the mission.

"Nya, Jay. We're all waiting on you."