Chapter 2: They're... all... gone

It was just another day at school. Julianny, Curien, Romance, and Paige were sitting together at lunch just having a relaxing day. When lunch was over, they went to go to class of the day, but everyone started... fading away.

"This is very strange.", said Curien. They were still in school grounds, so if they got caught by any teacher, whatsoever, their phones would be taken.

"Don't worry, we'll... think of something.", replied Romance. Julianny, Ash, Romance, and Curien casually went to their next class, they saw that only a one-third of the class was present. Something was definitely wrong, it was time to take action. They snuck out of class, and met at their lockers. Julianny sent a message to all her friends, including the Realm Guardians. Once they opened up their lockers, they went in them, and slid down on a slide to their secret base.

Come to their surprise, their super computer had five unread messages. 'Um, anyone there? Everyone is... disappearing.', that sounded like Bianca. 'Guys? GUYS! Someone please tell me what's going on!', Fluttershy? 'So, I just got home from Hero Work, and I tried contacting my parents, but...', Evelynn. 'My three siblings and parents, they're... gone!', Helena. The last message was sent by Julianny. Then Curien heard the base doors, along with footsteps. It was the rest of their friends.

"Guys! You're okay!", Evelynn ran to hug Julianny.

"Everyone... is... disappearing.", whimpered Rarity.

"Well," Julianny broke the hug with Evelynn, "at least we have everyone here."

"We have each other, that's all we need to find out why this is happening.", said Midoriya.

"I think I might know WHO did this... Thanos.", the entire base went silent.

"I'm sorry. Who, now!", asked Iida.

"The intergalactic Titan, Thanos.", replied Devin.

"Wait a minute. Do you think we're in some 'Avengers' movie?", question Bianca.

"Nope, this is real.", said Devin. The 65 friends wondered and tried to figure out how a guy like Thanos would erase almost two thirds of the population in the entire universe. 'If Thanos is real, then the Stones must be, too.', as always, Julianny had a smart, yet ambitious idea, "what if we get the Stones, and one of us snaps our fingers to bring everyone back?"

"Stones? Like metamorphic Stones?", "no. I'm talking about the Infinity Stones.", she replied.

"That's actually not a bad idea, but how do we get them get back?", said Curien.

"Honestly, I haven't got a single clue in mind.", Julianny replied.

They all fell into dismay, they've lost their families and friends.

"As long as we have each other, we can push through.", said Evelynn.

"This is nothing, because we handled way worse. Such as big boss villains, horrible 'deaths', and traumatizing past events.", Julianny started giving hope to her dearest friends, "we saved the world twice, let's save it again." All they needed now, was the strong light of hope to bring everyone back in the entire universe.

"I never thought I'd say this, but...", Bakugo turned to his comrades, "the kid's right. This is what heroes do, this what WE do."