Chapter 19: A Universe's Rebirth

Down on the battlefield, everyone was fighting intensely. But, unfortunately, everything was down to a near stale mate. Not very good odds for our young heroes.

"Things aren't looking too hot.", said Stark.

Peter yelped, "whoa! There's too many of 'em!"

"Shit! They're on our ass! Groot, come on!", yelled Rocket.

"GROOOOOoOooooOOT!", shrieked Groot as he carried Rocket to higher ground.

*BOOM*

"Hmm?", everyone looked up to see... Captain Marvel

"Haha, hell yeah!" Captain Marvel took down Thanos's main ship singlehandedly. This made fighting the enemy a lot easier. The Avengers took care of Thanos's subordinates, while the Realm Guardians were fighting their way towards Thanos. "We gotta take the Gauntlet away from him!"

Thanos sighed, as if the situation was too bleak for the teens to do anything more, "foolish children." He fought them with ease, but it was almost like he was toying with them. Using the Reality Stone to create illusions, the Time Stone to stop and reverse time, the Power Stone to increase his strength sixfold, and even combined the Stones to increase the power of all of them.

Nonetheless, the heroes weren't planning on giving up and losing. They needed a plan.

'At this rate, we're gonna lose and our mission will be nothing.', thought Midoriya.Ukyo used his plants to try and pin Thanos down, Steven used Dark Shadow to help him.

"We have him pinned!", yelled Steven.

Cole manipulated the earth to make a stronghold to hold down Thanos even more. Bakugo used his X-Catapult to launch Midoriya towards the villain, and in one swift movement, he grabbed the Gauntlet before Thanos even noticed, "got it!"

Thanos struggled from underneath, and eventually he still had strength to stand back up.

"He's getting back up!!", Valt yelled.

Bakugo shot a blast to try and knock the villain out, "agh! A-Ack."

Thanos was choking him, that was until Valt had cut off him arm. He yelled in agony. Yanking Cole, Steven, and Ukyo off his back, he darted after Midoriya.

Holding onto the Gauntlet, with no other option, watching his friends being thrown left and right, looking down at the Gauntlet...

He slowly slipped on the Gauntlet. Iida screamed, "MIDORIYA, DON'T!!"

Thanos growled and made his way towards him while beating up Midoriya's friends. Bearing the pain of the powerful Gauntlet, he stood his ground.

"If you don't mind, give me back what's mine, child.", he said calmly. Then he took Midoriya by the arm trying to take off the Gauntlet, without knowing that during the struggle, Midoriya had secretly took off the Stones.

Thanks shoved him away, "foolish child." He put on the Gauntlet and looked at our green-haired hero with prideful arrogance, "I... am... inevitable. *SNAP*"

Nothing... for a split moment, the Titan had thought he had won, then he heard Midoriya chuckling.

Midoriya had the Stones on his Air Force gloves, "and I..."

"Wait, Deku!"

"Am..."

"MIDORIYA!!"

"Deku." *SNAP*

"IZUK-!!"