Chapter 16: Arrival of the Titan

After the fight, all of the Realm Guardians Headquarters was silent. Those who have lost someone to Thanos tried making contact, but nothing worked. No one gave up, but it was only becoming a hard-to-swallow pill. Pointless. A waste if time.

"You guys don't have to stay here, you can go home if you want.", said Julianny in a gentle voice.

Sunset walked up to her friend and put a hand onto her shoulder, "are you sure?"

Her friend nodded and replied, "yeah. Probably isn't any use staying here, anyway. I'll call my parents saying that I'm at a club, and I'll stay here just in case."

"Well, we can at least stay in contact with each other.", said Stephen. The others agreed.

"Would FaceTime help? If so, Discord or Zoom?", asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, pish posh, Rainbow. Is that even a question? Discord all the way!"

Applejack rolled her eyes in amusement, "yeah, had a feeling you would say that."

Julianny just blinked her eyes in confusion, "I don't... have Discord, but I'll do my best with what I've got."

Wakiya patted Julianny's head playfully, "you need to upgrade your social media game."

"Yeah, no I don't. I'm good. We have a super computer, and it's protected from hackers as well.", she replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The tender moment was interrupted by distinct whistling sounds.

Ken went to go see what the sound was coming from, "uhh... guys?"

Rantaro turned his attention to him, "what is it Mittens?"

Ken used his puppets to answer, "take... cover.", whimpered Besu.

"Do you mind speaking a little louder?" Wakiya stoically.

"TAKE COVER!!", yelled Keru. Before anyone had the time to react, the missiles hit HQ and everything went dark...

"*cough cough* Is everyone alright?", asked Applejack.

"I think so.", replied Applebloom. Applejack helped her younger sister out of the rubble and made sure everyone else was okay. But, the downside was that due to major damage, they were split up.

"Shit. You alright, Harleigh?", asked Kamiya frantically.

Harleigh winced a little bit, "yep."

Helena used her Zero-Gravity to get the debris off of her friend, "we need to find the others, and get out of here before more rubble buries all of us. Let's go."

Meanwhile, with Bakugo, "hey, Shitty-Hair, Dunce Face! Anyone?!" He had already climbed out of the rubble and was searching for his...friends. While grimacing at the word, he heard someone.

"Hey, o-over here! *cough cough* Over here.", Kai waved over to Bakugo, then he saw him running over to him, "hey, man. Thanks a lot."

Bakugo just glared at Kai, "tch, save it or I'll kick his ass."

While carrying Kai on his back, he picked up the Infinity Gauntlet that was right next to him. "Kacchan, is that you?!", Bakugo knew one of other person that called him that... Kaminari. Bakugo and Kai helped him out, "come on! Move it or lose it, Extra. We're busting out of here!"

"Got it, chief." Just as the boys starting to move, they heard feet thumping towards them. In the depths in the dark corridor, they heard faint screaming.

"RUN!", it sounded like Midoriya, behind him was Kirshima, Uraraka carrying Tsuyu, and Ryota on Daigo's back. They were running from humanoid aliens. Bakugo handed Kai to Midoriya and tried to attack.

"Shit!! I can't kill it!", cursed Bakugo.

"Just run, Kacchan! We gotta get outta here!"

"Eh?! Stop giving me orders, damn it!"

Meanwhile, Julianny climbed out of the debris and saw that her school was reduced to rubble.

"Jeez, didn't think this would happen.", said Curien.

"Yeah. No kidding.", added Devin. Before they could think of anything else, they started looking around for the rest of their friends were alright.

"Well, well, well.", Thanos said in a calm voice, "I suppose you little one are going to undo what is meant to be restored."

"What? Trying to bring back everyone else that you murdered?! As if we're in the wrong.", Ethen commented sternly.

"It...was necessary. It was necessary to have bloodshed in order to restore balance in the universe. No more fighting for resources, no more wars. No more...superheroes nor villains." Bianca, Curien, Ethen, Evelynn, Julianny, and Devin have had enough.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

'Fucking hell!', Julianny cursed in her mind, 'we're screwed.' Thanos' s army entered Earth's atmosphere, awaiting his orders to fight. Earth was in danger, and it needed their help.