Chapter 3: The "STRANGE, but RELIABLE" solution

Soon after the gathering they went home to their families... or what's left of them. Most of them lost two, or three family members maybe even more. But the Guardians, ALL of the Guardians got extremely lucky to see each other after a very long time. Everywhere was quiet, too quiet. It felt eerie and strange.

Our heroes have to think of a solution to fix this. While Midoriya was at home, he was thinking hard to find way to bring everything back to normal. "RUMBA, call Wakiya Murasaki.", he told his computer, "hey, Midoriya. C-Can I help you?"

"I'm in a tight spot right now...", "we all are.", Wakiya interrupted.

"If only there was a way to get those Stones without Thanos getting to them. If we had a way of turning back time.", "*GASP* Wakiya, you're a genius!", Midoriya ended the call, and started working on the super computer his mom bought him, "*YAWNS* Big brother, wha-what are you doing?", asked the little girl.

"E-Eri, shh, Mom's still asleep. I'm umm... studying?", Midoriya lied to his adopted little sister, "let's get you back to bed."

"A-Are you going to leave us again, big brother?", Eri looked at him with a worried expression, "*Chuckles softly* I can never really leave you, Eri.", he said. Midoriya tucked Eri in, and gave her a good night kiss on the cheek.

"Big brother?", "yeah?", Midoriya turned around to see his sister, "I love you, big brother.", "*Smiles* You, too... little sister.", he said softly.

Midoriya bids his sister "good night" and slowly closed her door. He went to his room and studied the quantum realm, and... time travel.

"Holy... crap. This is unbelievable. '96,9%' It works!", in the morning, Midoriya rushes to the base to see Julianny.

"Good morning, Julianny.", he said. He looked like he had coffee in the morning.

"So, Julianny, you know how everyone was bummed out because they lost their families?", "uhh, yeah?", Julianny started thinking that Midoriya might've had way too much caffeine this morning.

"Okay, so as you see, I stayed up all night. And I found a way that may sound crazy, but it'll be worth it."

"*Smiles* You know me, Midoriya. I like crazy.", said Julianny.

"Ok, *takes deep breath* I did a virtual test of us going through a couple of worm holes that are ripped through the space-time continuum, and if we follow the rules of time travel, we can succeed.", Midoriya and Julianny stared at each other, "that's... actually... a... really... brilliant... idea!"

The two friends called in an entire meeting. The heroes came as soon as possible. "Thanks for coming, guys.", said Julianny, "Midoriya has found something that's turned out to be a historical break through... time travel."