Chapter 6: Jump starts the Electro"CUTE"-ion Team

Evelynn, Kaminari, Jay, Bianca, Scootaloo, and Julianny went to find the switches to help jump start the entire base. The voltage that the base need to run with is at least 100,000,000,000 volts.

"*static* So, Julianny? Do you think I should use 1.3 million volts worth of my power? Or use 2 million volts straight off the bat?", Kaminari asked through radio waves.

"*static* There was a reason why she said all those who can use electricity to find the capsules and activate them, Kaminari.", Evelynn said. Julianny added, "*static* Thing is, Kaminari, everyone who have powers have a malfunction. For example, if Bakugo were to use his Explosion excessively, not only his nitroglycerin sweat would evaporate, but it would cause the stream of sweat to blow his arms off. If your brain keeps on frying when you use too much electricity, your body would send out more automatically and make your brain have a spasm... and shut down.", "which means...?", "you'll go brain dead."

"I appreciate the information, I'll remember that.", Kaminari said with content.

"Next time, remember that it's always best to use your full power when you have a group with you, ya hear, idiot?", chuckled Jay. "Let's shock this puppy!!"

Almost everyone had went into capsule generators. All, but Julianny.

"Uhh, Julianny, you there?", "PIKA-PIKA-KACHU-CHU-PIKACHU!!!" Her friends went to look for her. 'No, no, no, no! Why did it have to be now?!', Julianny found herself stuck in a Pikachu body.

"Hello? Julianny?", called out Ash. 'Ugh. Guess there's no point in hiding, time is of the essence.'

*Clatter clatter* "W-who's there? *Grabs a nearby stapler* I know how to use this.", Devin stepped closer to the sound, points his flashlight at the object, and found a Pikachu?

"Pikachu? What are you doing here? Have you seen Julianny?", 'did this guy, my best friend, my soulmate, my brother just see past my JEAN JACKET?!?!'

Julianny started enunciating her words, "I KNOW YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME, SO PUT DOWN THE STAPLER, OR I WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU."

"J-J-Julianny? Is that you? You are just so cute!", Ash and Bianca squealed and squeezed her tight. "G-Guys? I c-can't breathe.", they let go of her so she can breathe.

"What the heck happened?", asked Helena.

"It's a long story, but I was on my way to the capsule, and I suddenly transformed into my Pokémon partner. And, I need help to reach the switch." Bianca starts to smile deviously, "don't you think about it. "Too late. *Picks up Julianny*", Julianny starts to squirm, and tries to escape her friend's clutches.

"Wait, Bianca. We don't know if it is her.", said Steven, "*Glares and lifts eyebrow*","....yep. It's her alright."

"We're never gonna let you live it down.", Helena smiled. Julianny's face turned red, "*grumbles" I'll electrocute you guys later."

Once Julianny and Bianca were in the capsules in their Pokémon forms as Pikachu and Jolteon, Niko gave the word to begin the jump starts. "1.3 million volts!!", "Shockwave!!", "Electro-Stream!!", "Thunder Bolt!!", "Spirit of Strikes!!"

The voltage was gradually going up, their friends were very surprised on how the powerful surges didn't shut off the entire U.S.

"Guys, it still needs more power!", Niko yelled. "Put your damn back into it!", Bakugo screamed.

"Just my back? I'll put my whole body into it. Indiscriminate 2 million volts!!", "Come on, come on. PIKACHUUU!" Soon after, the lights turned back on.

"Yaaay, we did it.", said and exhausted Julianny, "hey! That's my line.", "heh, not anymore."