Chapter 10: Teleport through space and time

Devin, Rantaro, Rainbow, Todoroki, and Kai took the road to down town to search for the Time Stone. Daigo, Shu, Rarity, Thomas, Midoriya, and Uraraka went to the Avengers Tower to find the tesseract. When Daigo's group arrived at the tower, they split up to get better vision of the tesseract.

"*static* Rarity, take the bottom floor. And get ready to catch Thomas and the case.", commanded Shu.

"*static* Copy that, Shu. Ochaco, get in position to make Thomas float.", she added. Everyone told each other where to be at. They were each given specific posts to pull off a well devised plan.

Todoroki's group were looking for the Time Stone in the Manhattan Sanctum.

"Hey, Dev, you think you can find clear path to the Stone?", asked Rantaro.

"Sure thing, Honcho.", he responded. Devin went invisible and used his teleportation skills to travel in stealth.

"*static* All clear up here, Roki.", Devin reported, "*static* Copy, we'll be there ASAP."

Rainbow used her super speed to run up the stairs. But something came into mind that they couldn't exactly understand, Devin had said that the hallways were all clear. Now, all they can see is a strange person standing next to the Time Stone, not saying a word. But until... "Come on out, now." the stranger called out to them, "so, you are here for this, am I right?"

"How did you know?", asked Kai. "I guess, I can come to a sense of mind that there are others like you that are trying to find and retrieve the Stones.", the team slowly nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'm what they call 'The Ancient One'.", she said.

"We, um, we need the Time Stone.", Devin commented.

"Indeed, you do.", the Ancient One went to grab the Stone from its pedestal, "there you are."

Rantaro and his friends smiled softly and took the Stone into their hands.

"Before I forget, need I remind you that Thanos erasing two-thirds of the universe occurred for a reason.", she said.

"What do you mean 'for a reason'?", questioned Kai.

"One of my pupils, Doctor Steven Strange had a vision in over one million realities, but there was one in particular that was quite... extraordinary."

In just a split second, they all realized what she had meant. The one reality where it's possible to change everything. When they bid her farewell, they went to the rendezvous point of their friends. "That makes two Stones, huh?", Devin asked, "yeah. All we need are the Mind, Space, Reality, and Soul Stones.", confirmed Rainbow.

They found a place where no one would see them. "Guess we have to wait for the other team. Wonder how they're doing." said Rantaro.

"Probably just waiting through the building they're in.", said Rainbow with a smug face, "Julianny did say this mission was going to be hard, I mean, come on!"

Todoroki shook his head in annoyance, "I wouldn't become complacent if I were you. This mission is the biggest one yet, almost to the point of being a suicide mission. Travelling through time can be dangerous."

"Hmm. Well, I guess you're right."
......................