Chapter 15: Universal Revival

An awkward, yet hurtful silence fell upon the young heroes. When they saw Jay coming through the time machine, they stared at him in contempt and concern, mostly sorrow.

Kai stormed in Jay's direction searing anger... and punched him, "I gave you one fucking job, Jay! One job! You were supposed to protect my sister! *tears up* Why'd you let her die? Why?!!?"

His friends tried to calm him down, but it useless. Julianny stepped in, "don't put all of the blame on Jay, Kai. Part of it was my fault. I told Jay and Nya to go to Vormir."

Kai punched Julianny square in the nose.

"That enough!", yelled Zane, "punching and screaming is not going to bring her back, Kai!"

While the others were trying to out some ease on him, a little bulb went in Curien's mind, "wait, what if we were able to bring Nya back with everyone else?" 'What?", question Kai.

"Our mission was to find the Infinity Stones, bring them back to HQ, and bring everyone back, right? Thanos has erased millions upon millions of people. Erased meaning 'killed', so since Nya is dead, we still may be able to bring her back."

"Well, we could give it a shot. I say, let's do it.", said Shu. Everyone thought that wasn't a bad idea, they still had a chance. "Well then, let's get to work!"

The Realm Guardians melted metal and molded it into the Infinity Gauntlet, six holes, one for each of the Stones.

"Alrighty, fingers crossed.", Cole looked at his hands, "more or less."

Once the gauntlet was finished, someone had to snap everyone back. But who? "So... who's gonna do it?", asked Ash.

"Just to let all of you know, the Stones put together give off gamma rays. Injuries could be fatal.", commented Julianny.

Silence and worry grew until... "I'll do it." It was Lloyd.

"Lloyd, are you sure? Juju did say that the Stones were giving of radiation or gamma rays. It could kill you.", Evelyn warned Lloyd.

Although he heeded his friends' warnings, there wasn't much of a choice, and he wasn't backing down, he picked gauntlet. Everyone put up shields to protect themselves from the shockwave of the Stones.

"Okay. *deep breath* Let's dance.", Lloyd slowly puts on the gauntlet and some kind of light explodes in large brilliance. The shining light was followed by Lloyd's painful screams.

"LLOYD!!!", Kai screamed for his little brother.

"STAY BACK!! AHH!!!! STAY BACK!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!", Lloyd finally mustered up all his strength, he snapped his fingers...............

Thankfully, Lloyd was still alive, thanks Fluttershy's healing powers.

"Well? Did it work?", Bakugo asked in a slightly impatient voice.

Sweetie Belle replied, "it should've worked. Right?"

Rarity hugged her little sister in comfort.

Kai was growing more and more uneasy, he walked towards Curien and pulled him by his shirt collar, "if this didn't work, mark my work, Curien, I'll burn you alive. You hear me?!"

Bianca and Cole broke up the quarrel, "hey, take a breather, man, okay?"

"Give your hands off me!!", yelled Kai.

"Stop it, right now!", yelled Iida, "just stop, okay? Listen to me, I know how you feel. I nearly lost my older brother due to an attack. And..."

"Almost? ALMOST?! How does that compare to ACTUALLY losing your siblings, huh? Enlighten me! Tell me!", Kai screamed with unyielding anger.

Bakugo stepped in and grabbed Kai by the arm, "no one else is allowed to mouth off the president of Class 1-A, except me. You hear, you spiked-haired, blacksmithing extra! No offense to Lil' Gonzalez, maybe Deku, they're the ones you be blaming. Not Jay."

Kai charged at Bakugo. Twilight knew that this getting anyone nowhere, she used her magic to stop the two boys. But, it might've made things worse.

"Jules, you're not gonna stop this?", asked Devin.

Julianny sighed and crossed her arms, "do you guy really think I'm gonna have to stop every single that breaks out around here? Besides, the Pomeranian's right. If this mission failed, then not only did I waste your time, the plan did absolutely nothing, but give everyone false hope. Let them blow off some steam, then we'll get back to work."

"W-What work?", asked Harleigh.

"I...don't know..."