Chapter 17: ASSEMBLE Pt. 1

*Music Video by: MarvelMusic VEVO* (If the video does not work, try searching it up)

Although it all looked too much to handle, the young heroes stood their ground. Just seeing Thanos's army put a lot of pressure on each and every one of the Realm Guardians. But, they stood tall and ready to protect what was left of their home. While preparing themselves to fight, something caught their attention. It came from a small radio...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"*static* Hello? Kai? Jay? Anyone there?", it was Nya's voice.

Before anyone can do or say anything, they heard the sound of twinkling coming from behind them. No one uttered a word. Even of they wanted to, no word nor sound came out.

"Coming in on your left.", said a man who happened to have a jet-pack with wings.

"Guys, look.", Romance got everyone else's attention and turned to see another man who was wearing a black panther suit, being accompanied by two woman and an army. More portals opened, revealing more and more heroes from different parts of the world AND universe. It worked...

It worked...

IT WORKED!!

Tears of joy filled the Realm Guardians' eyes. "About fucking time.", chuckled Bakugo.

"Indeed.", added Evelynn.

No one could comprehend or describe the feeling of achievement and relief. Rorey heard a booming voice, "by the power of Odin, I shall crush you." Thor, the god of thunder.

"Quite full of yourself, aren't you, brother?", questioned Loki. "Answer me this, why are there so many lighting users?", asked Kaminari. Suddenly, the ground was shaking a little bit, can you guess who it was?

"STILL ALIVE!!", Thomas's voice boomed as he grew into a giant.

"Haha! Right on, Thomas!", laughed Rantaro. The rest of the Guardians joined up with the others.

Thomas felt a light pat on his back, "not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all.", the Ant-Man chuckled.

Thanos calmly waited for his enemies to prepare, although for him, it seemed... practically meaningless.

"That everyone?", asked Dr. Strange.

What? You wanted more?", questioned Wong in disbelief.

"This is what I'm talking about! Hahahahahahaha!!", bellowed Xander.

"'Bout time we show the big purple guy what for!", chortled Rantaro.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Of all the hero work these young teens have done, this was the biggest job yet. More of their friends arrived on the scene. Yadiel, Elena, Alejandra, and many others. Standing strong together in huge anticipation, the burst of adrenaline fueled their body to fight.

"AVENGERS!", yelled Captain America, "assemble..."

Bellowing war cries fell upon the battlefield. Thanos ordered his army to charge at the heroes. Ant-Man and Thomas took out the giant flying monster-looking aliens. Those who could fly fought in the air, those on the ground held down the fort.

"AP Shot: Auto Cannon!!", yelled Bakugo, as he shot down the enemies, "die, you alien bastards!!"

"Meteor Fafrotskies!!", "Ribbit." "Final...!", "Kamehame...!", "HAH!