- MY OPTIMIST (PART 2).

hey everyone! i hope you enjoy this chapter, i feel it is much better than the previous part to this. i just wanted to add this in now at the very beginning (you can skip if you like!). recently, with the return of dd and aki joining twitter (a complete fangirl moment truly), i've noticed so many people speaking negatively of their writing and how they feel they have to match up to certain stories to be appreciated. just know you aren't alone in that! whenever i reread dd or any other strictly story i'm always comparing everything about mine to theirs and how low quality mine must be; the characters, the storylines, the writing, everything imaginable basically. whenever i first joined knowing how each story out there has a little fanbase, i felt i would never get one of my own. however i really believe that every story out there is brilliant in its own fashion, every person writes differently and if every story was the same, we'd get bored. so please anybody who is feeling low or anything, feel free to message me on here anytime you like, or if you'd like me to read your story i'd love that too! i'm always looking for suggestions so if you have any comment them! but besides that, i hope you all had an amazing week and that you're all doing okay in these tough times (or as the government say unprecidented times) x

DIANNES POV:
"Okay you two.." My growing desire to hold him was growing with each step I took, and to my luck Oti possessed a rare talent to be able to read the room around her. "Joe, look after my girl.." She gave him a hard pat onto the shoulder before turning to face me. "Di, I'll see you there!" With that final goodbye, she departed, purse in hand, traipsing through my mountain of clothes scattered across the floor that showed my previous breakdown over my looks prior. The door slammed just as my foot hit the wooden floor, both us in sync taking one step closer to one another which allowed me to take in this sight I never thought I'd see. Usually I see the after training Joe Sugg, wearing a soaked through shirt while his hair would lie just as wet over his forehead. But stood in front of me he was smart and suited up; the material, a pitch black shade, was tailored perfectly to his lean figure, leading your eyes to acast to the surprise addition of glasses and a bow tie.

Despite many (failed) attempts at uttering something even remote to a sentence, nothing could come out to describe my feelings when I saw him. Out of nowhere it seemed, he lifted a hand to tuck a curled strand of red behind my ear, a perfect opportunity for him to attach his lips onto mine. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.." His mumble against my lips caused me to push mine further onto his, satisfying myself of that craving for his touch since we left one another at It Takes Two. From the moment his lips met mine, the world around us seemed to calm its shaking and come to a steady hault. It was almost like a childhood afternoon of a jigsaw puzzle, where the final piece you're missing perfectly fits the image. Everything felt right. His exertion of pressure was passionate yet so gentle to fulfill me, yet when he pulled back from me, it only left me wanting more from him. "Well Joseph, every girl loves to dress up.. the afternoon spent on hair and the makeup to finally put on that perfect dress.." My arm linked with his to guide through my lined pathway to the exit. "It's a dream to be able to spend an evening like this with such close friends.. and especially arm in arm with a handsome British boy.."

This event, while it was still a memorable and special time in our relationship developing, would be a breeding ground for disaster, with the multiple cameras scattered everywhere to catch a glimpse of any celeb and many people around we didn't know. Our Strictly group were usually chatty tonight and left Joe and I waiting in the elevator together for them to meet us, the perfect opportunity for me to crash my lips onto his for this final moment of affection. "Di.." The ding of the elevator came at the same time Joe's soft voice whispered in my ear, the feeling of a thousand glaring eyes burning into the side of my head. Standing in the entranceway was our group of smirking faces and crossed arms, their obvious amusement at our being caught out.