- JUST NOT READY FOR THIS (PART 2).

hi everybody, i hope you all had a great week and today has been good to you so far! i'm sure people reading this have noticed my reoccurance on people's twitter cc (i've been on a couple!) and i was just wondering if anybody would be interested in my creating of an aussiues twitter account? i know it may seem i am copying so that's what's putting me off but it may be an easier way for me to communicate with everybody without having to hide behind the 'anonymous' name if anybody would be interested. or if you have any questions you can always message me on here. i do hope some of you will at some point, i love to hear all of your opinions and theories (i may take some on board!). i'm sorry this chapter is so long but it is a soft one so hopefully you all enjoy it. stay safe angels🤍

DIANNES POV:
Waking up alone was not something to be expected, especially since that empty space in bed was once filled with my now missing guy, but his obvious need for caffeine gave away his missing act. Any ordinary morning sleeping around at Joe's, the constant advice given was to make this space feel like my own, from the wardrobe in the bedroom down to the oven in the kitchen. Any time I needed a cup of tea, there was always a mug awaiting me.. if our return from practise was met with the strong need for a comfort movie and cuddles, the remote was always open for the taking.

Both of these roommates, Joe and Bryon alike, had put in all the effort they could to make this apartment as comfortable for me to stay in as possible.. mostly from what I could guess was Joe's pushing for it. Whenever the reaction video tradition first began to occur, the sound of the glass doorway handle turning and the loud footsteps moving behind us caused an instant awkwardness hanging through the air, from the pure fact of myself being a brand new addition into Joe's life and with the end of our Strictly journey not in sight, there would be many more weeks of my stealing of his food and taking over his home as my own. Byron's staying with Emily would have been a typical music to our ears, indicating that this one night alone would be an opportunity for us to enjoy each other's company, almost like a real couple living in our own home. Yet something about this morning, from the moment my sealed eyes finally opened up to the world, something felt strange and different, the atmosphere around me was filled with an uncomfortable tension that I was unsure I liked. Usually the initial hum of the coffee machine would have been enough for me to leap out of bed, knowing that down those painfully long flight of stairs, was a freshly brewed cup of liquid gold awaiting my touch, ready to waken up my senses to get me ready for the day ahead. But this morning, hearing that hum was not enough, even the beams of light through the curtain slits shining on my face was not enough. Last nights events had formed this pool of dread in my stomach knowing he was downstairs, most likely in the same position as I but in his case, it was on the decision of whether to brave the journey to see me just to be able to change out of his pyjamas.

However not all of this moment could be taken for doom and gloom, for these little moments of quiet all to myself, with no notifications flooding my phone or the constant reminder of where I must be, was not a typical thing for somebody like myself. Each day felt like groundhog day, repetitive actions continuing for all of eternity. My whole week was booked to the max; the weekdays were filled with practise sessions with Joe, a Saturday involved the travel to Elstree for yet another live show back to terrify each contestant, and Sundays, while they were meant to be a day of rest, were spent choreographing step after step until the songs word almost didn't feel real. It was a rare opportunity to lie in bed, scrolling hours away through that tiny little screen clutched between my fingers.

Some how, my journey through the world of the Internet had lead me down the path of ThatcherJoe videos, getting lost in one after another as I watched his little world progress from a faulty camera stood up in his room to somebody else filming his walk down the red carpet. These posted pieces of life gave you an insight into who these people really are, and how mindblowing it was that I could watch his own personal journey from the very beginning to led to our meeting. It was surprising to see the variety of content he would produce, ranging from sit down question and answer that made you feel fully connected to him in a different way to his creativity with his hilarious pranks to make the whole world laugh. Watching Joe grow through these videos, small details were noticeable, specifically the once adorable hint of a country accent coming through his speech that had been replaced by the new city London swang.