- THE WALLS CAME TUMBLING DOWN.

hey everybody, i hope you're having a good saturday and that your week is going great so far! again i just want to say that i am so sorry this chapter is very long, i was wanting to separate it into two (one part posted today and the second part posted tomorrow) but a twitter poll decided it's fate as this! so i'm sorry for anybody with a short attention span!
i don't have much to say other than that but i hope that you're all doing well. what have you been up to on the half term week? i know we cant do much but it's nice to know how you're all doing!
i also just want to say again that my twitter is @aussiues so if you have that go follow me! i might start sending out some thank you messages to anybody who reads this that i can find on there, just to show my gratitude to you all for the support. i hope you have a great rest of your weekend and that the transition from being off back to online school isnt as difficult as you had imagined! stay safe🤍

JOES POV:
'Bzzzz! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!' Any survey could tell you the same answer, that this sound was the most dreaded that nobody wished to hear the moment they regain consciousness; a signalling so personal to your being forcing you to escape from your pit and not waste away this day that was so precious, one 24 hour period of resting from work and letting all of those daily worries fall from your ears. The beautiful Sunday morning, rising from your bed anytime that you please and doing activities on your own accord, not to a schedule; but even this alarm was not at fault for my early morning awakening. If you re-read the survey it may give you the second top answer, that the suns light beams just happen to slither their way through a slit in the curtain to lie across your face, or in my case it was the petty see-through material sold to me as a curtain that would wake me before I please - but not even this could be labelled as the reason. It was the sleep evaded night, continuous tossing and turning from one end of the bed to the next, my mind not even giving me a chance to shut my eyes in hope to fall lightly into that sleep dreamland before another torturous thought of the worst possible scenarios was placed in my brain after last nights dressing room blow up.

It wasn't the point of being excluded, you had to be hard of hearing to not be able to listen to the club-styled tunes bouncing against all four walls and travelling out those doors down to my neck of the woods. It wasn't even the point of disliking this type of event, for any person who has spoke to me in this lifetime knows how much I enjoy those nights spent swaying your hips out of tune on a dance floor and downing as many shots possible just to impress your friends or a girl without a care in the world for the after effect of this partying. The thought did cross my mind once or twice over the memories to cherish of a night such as this, but those big revelations having turned my mood sour would created this awful monster who is the most difficult person to party or even communicate with. My phone had blown up throughout the journey home, the relentless pinging causing the driver to speed even faster through the back streets to drop me off quicker to escape the noise. While I couldn't bare to look at a screen of messages for another second, I could only guess they were coming from concerned friends like Stacey or a let down Ranj, with a lengthy apology message from Dianne most likely hidden amongst the crowd. All I needed now was to be buried underneath a mountain of duvet covers and blankets, in hope of my absence from social media and the use of my dusty movie collection to distract me from my first relationship problem.

If this apartment was mine alone, nobody would have any idea if for one day I decided on hiding away in my bedroom, but with my roommate and his girlfriend already downstairs passing through their daily lives it meant that any snapping back or out of the ordinary behaviour would be kept under wraps incase of causing suspicions between them - especially when with their own two eyes they could spot that my return back home had not been joined by a familiar redhead who's only known hobbies are to sneak in and out of the apartment without a sound. With almost a quarter of an hour having passed me by and all of my muscles were now beginning to set like stone in place, after a few struggled attempts I managed to crawl out from under the warm haven of the bed covers and out into the freezing chill blowing throughout the house on this November morning. As a precaution, my feet stood just inches from the edge of the bed, not stretching too far incase the wave of hurt hit me all at once. Without a second thought of what I was grasping, my fingers reached out to the first two items of top and bottom clothing visible from my wardrobe door. This lucky dip grab seemed to fit perfect, for now instead of those grey joggers I was changed into the more respectable look of a black jumper and a pair of ripped jeans, which in the long run may punish me.