- BRINGING DARKNESS FROM ABOVE (PART 1).

hey everybody, i hope you're all having a great saturday!! sorry this chapter is a little long, i got carried away with my writing and i realised i should save some for part 2. i did mention a while ago that some heartbreaks would be happening, so read the next couple chapters😉.
also, if any of my readers have twitter, i'd be really grateful if you could either message me on here with your username or you can comment it here, i would love to get chatting with you all on a different platform other than this! i should hopefully be able to do more things there like you can ask questions and i can give you updates on au ideas and chapters up and coming!
besides that, i hope you all have a great rest of your week and that you enjoy this saturday! stay safe everybody🤍

DIANNES POV:
The initial signs of daylight in the unnecessary form of light beams peaking through the slits in the curtains caused a loud groan to escape from my lips at the sun's own way of shouting directly to this hotel room for me to awaken. "Joe.. please close the curtains.." All of those late night practice sessions Joe and I had decided to cram in to perfect our routine, which once pleased the hard-working side of my being, were coming back to bite me in the form of complete exhaustion due to the early hour. My attempt to drift off back into that much-needed extra few minutes of dreamland, trying to ignore the flashes of light shining down onto the pillow by my head, was ruined by the sharp echoing of a body fallen to the floor, rippling throughout this contained square as my eyes shot open in fear of some unknow person stalking my room. However on closer inspection, that figure was seemingly the same height and stature as Joe, the racing in my heart slowly calming now knowing my safety. I finally struggled from the comfortable position on the bed to grab myself a cup from the already wiring coffee machine, the one guarantee to awaken me. But this cover was just a front for me to get another view of a hopefully shirtless Joe, a sight any girl would love to see. Watching him walk from one end of the room to the next reminded me of the special moments of last night; falling asleep so close to this guy who had completely captured my heart in just three months of knowing each other, waking up with this incredibly full feeling. How I desired for once those final lights shut down on us, this could become our everyday reality.

The consistent bang of knuckles against the hardwood door startled me out of my own skin, the numbers coloured a deep cherry to inform me of this late night surprise. While the loud knocking continued, most likely awaking the entire corridor, I couldn't put myself through the terror of this noise any longer. I pulled myself out from the warm covers that shielded me, my whole body now exposed to the cold of the November air. "Whoever this is, it better be importa-" Wrapping my hand around the handle, tugging it as hard as possible to open it up to a recognisable figure. "Oh.. Joe.."  Here he stood in front of me, head to toe in his nighttime attire of chequered pyjamas and slippers to perfectly match the colour - the one person you don't mind opening the door to this late. "My room, it-it's freezing.. something wrong with the heating.. I heard this side is warmer.." The sly smirk on his lips gave away the clear unreliability of his excuse, a giggle leaving my lips in response to how adorable this request was to my heart. My eyes quickly scanned the empty corridor, an instant reaction on my part for any sleep walkers who could catch a glimpse, before widening the gap between the door and Joe, to which he gladly took my open invitation and snuggled himself down underneath my covers.

However, that front of my desperate need for caffeine was unnecessary, for right before my eyes was a ready-to-go Joe Sugg. It may seem that he had rummaged through my case to pick up any missing items of clothing I had stolen, specifically the black ripped jeans and Metallica shirt from my last visit to his home. Of course, on his feet he had chosen his signature white trainers to complete the look, but with the laces not tied (one flaw he continually picks up about my outfits) it looked thrown together within two seconds flat. While to any stranger passing by this man so early this ensemble would not look like anything to be concerned over, even just by the falling locks onto his forehead, to me it was clear he was in a hurry, however to get to what I do not know. "Hey.. where do you think you're going so early?" My fingers reached out to intertwine with his, tugging his body closer to mine and further from the door that he was so stuck to. "The studio doesnt expect us for another hour.." I dropped his hand from mine to exchange it for a tight hug around the waist, our bodies resting so close to one another's that the strong, familiar scent of his aftershave wafted up my nose. "I'm not meant to be here Di, everybody will find it suspicious if they see me suddenly leaving your room.. my plan was to grab some coffee to give you all the time you need to get ready so we could meet outside?"