- THE LIVE SHOW.

JOES POV:
I ran into the studios, already half an hour late which I'm sure I would be killed for. Today was the day I would embarrass myself in front of the entire nation, most not even knowing who I am, and I was late. All last night I stayed awake trying to remember my routine, making sure to rewatch the videos Dianne had taken for me of the steps.

To say the least, my confidence wasn't great. After seeing everyone's performances yesterday in camera blocking, I didn't have much hope. Everyone was doing amazing and getting every move right while I was still struggling with parts the night before. I knew I would probably be one of the most lowest scoring celebs of tonight.

I was rushed off quickly to the hair and makeup room, where I saw them waiting for me with an unimpressed look on her face. I sat down awkwardly as she started to work her magic on me. I looked at myself in the mirror, sighing internally at what I was seeing. All I hoped for today was that I let no one down. The fans had been tweeting all night wishing good luck messages, Zoe and Alfie were even travelling from Brighton to watch. But more importantly, I didn't want to let Dianne down. She saw potential in me like no one had ever done before, she believed I could do whatever I set my mind too. It would be the worst feeling if I let her down tonight. After all her hard work, she deserves something amazing to come from it.

DIANNES POV:
I hadn't seen Joe around at all this morning, I was hoping he might be there early to calm his nerves a little. It may have seemed obvious by the look on my face as every person came to me and said they hadn't seen him.

I was gathered by the edge of the stage with the rest of the pros, letting out a yawn as I rested back in the chair. We had  all been here since the early hours of this morning, we all had to be ready to pre-record this weeks professionals dance.

This one would be a special one as it was one of the first of the series. All of the girls were in blue ballgowns which as we twirled, extended out around us. The boys were dressed into tailored-blue suits, matching our dresses perfectly. I really felt like a princess with my dress and pinned back hair-do. The whole time I was getting it done, all I thought of was Joe. I couldn't wait to see his reaction to all of our outfits, especially mine. This weeks dance was a waltz to 'Your Song' by Elton John, one of my favourite love songs. I have danced to this before, every movement is elegant and so easy-going, I really enjoyed learning it this week.

As the VT played in the background, I took a hold of my princes hand (who in this case was Anton) and made my way to the floor. Behind me, I could hear cheers from the clauditorium. Knowing I had people's support before I went out there was a great boost. The slow beat began to play and the camera panned down to us on the floor. We waltzed in pairs, every foot movement graceful like a bunch of fairies together. When Anton lifted me in the air, I felt so grand and as light as a feather. I could see so much from up here, and as much as I wanted to look out for the brunette boy in the audience, my concentration was fully on the dance.

I held my ending pose for a few moments before the crowd around us, small but still a crowd, erupted in cheers and claps. I took a bow, giggling slightly as I rushed off the floor, holding my dress up as I went. My concentration stayed at my feet, hoping not to fall. This was all going well until I bumped into a body in my path.

Luckily before I could trip, my hand was grabbed and a hand was on my waist to hold me. I glanced at the hands before looking up at the face, a huge smile came to my face. It was Joe, finally I had seen him. I embraced him, squeezing him gently before pulling away, letting go of his hand but his touch still lingered.

"How do I look?" he said, holding his suit open a little as he span around. I could feel my jaw drop slightly as he span, shaking my head a little. He was dressed in a blue suit and sparkly converse, the perfect outfit for him and this dance. I immediately noticed his face fall when he saw my head shake, saying "What? Do I look that bad?"