- SNEAKED KISSES.

DIANNES POV:
The dreaded practice day had made its appearance once again, which is something both Joe and I agree on - Thursday practise is awful. Not only is it your final day to perfect any mistakes before camera blocking, the constant reminder of the live show and an elimination is looming over you, like a dark cloud on a rainy day. Usually, a extremely stressed Dianne would enter the room where I couldn't even concentrate on the steps because of my worries. Oddly this week though, I felt a sense of calm. And Joe, usually he would be having a freak out around now that he can't get a step right, but no. He seemed to feeling calm today too. Even if the routine wasn't perfect just yet, there was a huge improvement in Joe and his attitude towards it. Of course, he always put in 100% effort every time but something about him today was different to how it usually was.

After Zoe's visit yesterday, the way he was taking critics from me was much more serious - instead of getting frustrated, he would simply nod his head and move across the room to restart the music. But we still had to work a lot harder on facial expressions and making sure he keeps a smile on his face the whole time. A mistake most celebs, including Joe, do is that they concentrate so much while on stage, the fear shows up on their face. If we are able to show the judges how much fun Joe is having with this dance, it might help us get a higher score than last week. Evident on Joe's face is the reality that for him it's a week to impress, as his mum and nan are coming to watch the show this weekend. With that want to impress, I know that Joe is going to put in as much practise and as many hours as humanly possible, something I am willing to do to make sure that he is at the point he wants to be.

As I suspected, Joe was already in the hall when I came in - he stood alone facing the wall-length mirror, arms up in a typical waltz hold with the back-brace I gave him on. It melted my heart at the amount of effort he was willing to put in just to make his family members proud. As I entered, the beginning notes of 'Rainbow Connection echoed throughout the empty practise room, which brought a small tear to the corner of my eye. It's always been a dream of mine to dance along to this song on a stage. As a young girl, I'd always picked around with how the lightening would be, and the look of the costumes, and the insane choreography I would get to learn. For me to dance to this with one of my favourite people, was such a special moment that I know, I will cherish forever.

With the music coming to its end, I rushed into my starting position next to Joe just in time to grab his hand and lift myself from the log. Holding each other close, our bodies tight together almost like one, swayed across the floor but the dancing wasn't the main thing on my mind. Those deep blue eyes, in a way ocean-like, stared intently back into mine, both of us not wanting to break off the gaze. Around us the whole world seemed to melt away until it was just us alone on a dance floor. No interruptions, no distractions. Just me, him and the music.

The movements of our feet slowed until there was nothing at all and, without a spare thought I let my forehead lie resting against Joe's. From the closeness, I could feel our lips lightly brush against one anothers, neither of us ready to fully lean in. My hands moved from his hips to cup both of his cheeks, with our lips moving against one anothers in almost slow motion. The tingling sensation floating in my stomach sent an intuition in me to lift myself up a little higher, my heels floating just slightly above the floor. Even after our pulling back for air, the tingling lingered to spread throughout my whole body. All I wanted yesterday was for him to kiss me right then and there, not just to show Zoe but to send a little reassurance my way. But he didn't pull away, he didn't stop it. Joe Sugg kissed me back, and held me, just as I'd always wanted him to. That slight feeling of reassurance made my heart feel as though it could erupt with happiness. Although my growing smile threatened to show, I could tell that my eyes would be alight like a sky full of fireworks on a winter night.

The long tiring day prior had brought me straight to my sofa the moment I stepped through the door, the comfiness of the cushions below me softening my sore spots. Even with my exhausted state my mind was never put to rest, for this time it was Zoe's words over lunch that continued to replay over in my head like a good movie. "He's never been in love". Maybe if it was one of his friends it would have been easier to brush off as nothing but with it coming from Zoe, the person who has known him the longest in his life, just made it so hard not to believe.