Chapter 15: Silencing threats

Eleanor

"Damn you hormones".

After a very relaxing bath, I couldn't help the frustration at Oscar turning down the chance for sex. I even tried to reassure him that sex wouldn't hurt the baby, but from the way he looked at me, he wouldn't be able to control himself and reminded me that what he wanted to do was not appropriate with the little one being so close to due date.

Putting my hair into a neat bun, I looked through the reflection of the mirror to see Oscar struggling to tie his shoe laces. Normally he'd growl and curse at himself when he couldn't do something, but now it seemed as if he was trying to hide it from me.

I could tell he suffered with some fine motor skills such as holding small objects, but he wasn't letting me in. It was possible with the combination of being in a coma and suffocation that there would be some brain damage afterwards. But I'd never let him go through it alone.

Getting off the chair, I walked over to Oscar and knelt before him.

Silently grabbing his hands, I lifted them off his shoe and took the laces from him.

"Baby"-

Ignoring his protest, I started moving the laces round one another and tied each shoe up tightly.

I was going to be his wife, I was going to help him no matter how long it took.

Once they were done up, I looked up at Oscar who was staring at me with a bundle of emotions.

"You may be obsessed with caring for me and the baby, but I am going to do the exact same for you. We need to let one another in if we are going to bring Sofia home safely".

Oscar slowly picked me up from the floor and pulled me into a hug. Oscar was the most dominant, possessive and fierce man I had ever met. But right now there was no sign of that. He was my sweet soft gentle Oscar. I had the fortune of owning both sides to him as did he with me.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" he muttered huskily in my ear making me squirm in excitement in his arms.

"You have, but you can tell me again" I giggled as I trailed my fingernail along his jawline.

"I fucking love you Eleanor. I am so in love with you. And I'm not going to lie, hearing of you being a boss ass mafia queen turns me on even more".

Oscar damn Hendricks always knew how to get me riled up. He knew the right tone, the right words and where to put his hands.

His hands gripped my ass tightly before slapping one cheek harshly.

"Oh really? Well then, I guess I'll let the temptress out, just for you. Besides, I want to look my best killing Brian" I whispered back into his ear grabbing his crotch making his body jump in shock.

Oscar brought out both the angel and the devil within me. And now that we had both healed one another, I was ready to show him who I became.

"Fucking hell" he groaned as I slowly pulled away from him.

Giving Oscar a wink, I walked over to the desk where Oscar told me he had acquired a lot of weapons from the ex mafia don James Richardson.

Picking up my favourite weapon, I reloaded it with bullets before turning round to face my man and slowly licked the barrel of the gun.

I couldn't help but smirk as Oscar clenched his jaw and his grip on the duvet tightened. Running Oscar's gun down my chest, I held it by my side and beckoned Oscar over.

And like an obedient dog, he rushed over to me practically drooling at the mere sight of me.

"I can see you've already claimed my gun" Oscar chuckled whilst possessively wrapping his arms around my waist.