Chapter 20: Surprise guest

Oscar

Collapsing back on the bed, I looked at Eleanor covered in sweat and panting for breath.

Ever since her confession in the hotel, we hadn't stopped having sex. How could I when she looked effortlessly sexy. She was crazier than before and nothing stopped her. When she wanted sex, she got it good. It didn't even matter if it was in public spaces where it was possible to be caught. It was me that had to keep up with her.

Wrapping my arm around Eleanor, I looked down at her smiling as she rolled over and rested her head on my chest.

"I love you" she mumbled against my skin, goosebumps raking their way over me as she pressed delicate kisses over my chest.

"And I love you even more" I replied before kissing her on top of her head. Eleanor was the complete opposite side of the spectrum to Erika.

Erika craved money, power and designer shit. But Eleanor was just as happy with simple gestures such as hugs from behind, breakfast in bed, forehead kisses and massages. Of course with all the wealth I had, I could spoil and provide for Eleanor and our children for the rest of our lives. Even though she always scolded me, it didn't stop me from spoiling her with endless gifts.

We still hadn't discussed our new start at life after Brian. And I had to tackle the conversation about her job. Even though I took her to protect her, I still felt guilty for making her lose the job she worked so hard for.

"Baby?".

Eleanor turned and looked up at me with a raised brow.

"You know I can give you the world right? When I kept you with me for your safety, I promised to one day get you back into ballet. Is that something you still want to do for you? Money talks you know".

Eleanor looked back down and continued stroking her nail round in a circular motion as if she were deep in thought. 

"Ballet has always been my life ever since I was a little girl, but since almost losing you, I have had to do things I never thought I would. Truthfully, when I was a ballerina I was wrapped up in chains. Everything had to be perfection. The way I looked, the days I starved myself after being told I looked bigger, and always being criticised. I'm sick of that lifestyle. I want to be a mafia queen. I want to be my own boss and stand beside you".

Honestly, that was not the answer I was expecting from her. Apart from Brian, I had not seen her in full mafia queen mode and the idea turned me on. I had an empire to build up once more, I knew with her by my side, together we'd be unstoppable. 

Mature content

Feeling an overwhelming sense of pride at her response, I grabbed her by the waist and rolled her over so her sweaty naked body lay on top of mine. 

Nipping her ear playfully, I let out a deep groan as she reached for my dick and slid herself down on top of it. 

"Needy for more baby?" I chuckled but was cut short as she started rocking her luscious body in a painfully slow rhythm.

Eleanor didn't say a word, but only gave me the most wicked smirk in response at her showing off her dominance in the bedroom. 

Her pussy clenched around my cock as she continued to ride me with her hands resting on my thighs. God she was so damn good. Eleanor was a simple girl. She knew what she liked, and she always got what she wanted. I had the best of both worlds with her. A submissive little whore who was eager to please me, to a demanding femme fatale who had complete reins over me. 

Snaking my hands to her ass, I gave both cheeks a harsh slap before squeezing her warm plump ass tightly helping to move her faster. 

Her head fell back in complete bliss as I rocked her even faster before I took back control. Thrusting up, I pounded into her with my speed getting progressively faster by the second. Eleanor was a complete moaning mess, sweat dripping down her curvy body and unable to stop clawing at my body.