𝟑| 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

THUNDER roared in the air accompanied by the bright flashes of lightning. Despite the terrible, gloomy weather occuring outside, the Aoba Johsai volleyball team players were standing around inside of the gymnasium about to begin their after school practice.

Oikawa entered the gymnasium with all eyes on him, specifically one olive eyed glare that made him shiver a little. The setter walked up to Iwaizumi as he stretched his arms out in front of him.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that?" Oikawa asked in a low tone. "Oh. I don't know. Maybe it's because you were... say, twenty minutes late to practice. Lucky for you, you're the captain so you get to tell us when to start," Iwaizumi muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I told you I was walking Rin-chan to her bike at the bike rack. Last I checked, that's a very selfless reason to skip practice," Oikawa retaliated through gritted teeth. He hummed and crossed his arms, turning his head away from Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi kept his cool as the doors opened up for the coaches to arrive. They usually arrived later than the boys because they had to make sure all of the students left campus or went to their appropriate club rooms. The head and assistant coaches sat down on a bench, and all of the boys walked up, bowing a full ninety degrees as a formal greeting.

"Start with running ten laps around the court, then we'll have Oikawa help whoever is still behind on their serves," the head coach, Irihata, spoke with shut eyes.

"Yes, sir!"

Leading the club members was none other than Oikawa who had a head start in running the laps. Halfway through one lap, Iwaizumi's head began to gear towards someplace else, more specifically to the phone call he had with Oikawa prior to him arriving late.

✧.*

TWENTY MINUTES AGO

Iwaizumi scoffed as he pressed his phone against his ear to hear nothing but the annoying tune of his call attempting at being reached. As soon as it was answered, he gave Oikawa no chance to respond.

"Yahoo-"

"Where the hell are you?"

"OW! Iwa-chan, why do you have to be so mean? I was just walking Rin to the gate because she bugged me about it!"

"Really? I thought so lowly of you, so seeing you actually doing something for someone else has me shaken."

"Stop talking like that, Iwa-chan. It's freaking me out."