𝟐𝟔| 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐘

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

AOBA Johsai were one of the first teams to arrive at the Sendai City Gymnasium for the beginning of the Spring Tournament. All of them were dressed in their club jackets and white shorts, prepared for a day's worth of games after the countless amount of practices they've had from their loss against Shiratorizawa until yesterday.

"Oikawa-san!"

Oikawa and Iwaizumi shot looks at the crowd of girls that stood near the entrance to the gymnasium. Before Oikawa could even walk towards his fanclub, Iwaizumi gripped the back of his team jacket and dragged him behind himself as he walked towards the entrance. However, it didn't stop Oikawa from sending winks at the girls.

"Do you have to flirt with girls everytime we have a game?" Hanamaki asked as he appeared behind Oikawa. "I don't have to, but how else am I supposed to get a girlfriend like Iwa-chan?" Oikawa muttered angrily.

"Noguchi-chan is your official girlfriend?" Matsukawa asked as he walked next to Iwaizumi. "Uh... yeah. We've been dating for a couple of weeks now," Iwaizumi replied as he let go of Oikawa's jacket.

"How is she?" Hanamaki asked, completely ignoring Oikawa's whines for attention. "She's a good partner. I'm glad we both confessed sooner rather than later," Iwaizumi replied, gripping onto his gym bag.

"Aw, Iwa-chan woves Rin-chan," Oikawa cooed as he threw an arm around Iwaizumi's shoulders. "Get the hell off of me, Shittykawa," Iwaizumi muttered, shoving Oikawa to the side.

"Fine."

The other volleyball players went their separate ways to kill time before their matches. Oikawa and Iwaizumi ended up walking to a nearby vending machine for some snacks since Oikawa so desperately needs them before a match.

As the two turned a corner, they are met with Ushijima who was walking down the hallway with his eyes glued to his phone. He locked his phone and looked up to meet both Oikawa and Iwaizumi staring at him.

"Oikawa. Iwaizumi. Glad to see you're both here," Ushijima started, balling up his fists on either side of his muscular build.

Suddenly, a fiery pit of jealousy emerged from inside of Iwaizumi when he took in every bit of Ushijima's appearance. The stoic expression of his face never faltered, and his muscles were tense as he stared back at the two tall players.

Oikawa widened his eyes when he saw Iwaizumi step forward, leaving an even distance between Ushijima and himself.

"I like that Rin has other friends besides my team, but if you try anything on her, I won't hesitate to beat you up," Iwaizumi spoke in an angry tone. "I assure you, Iwaizumi, that I am only her friend. I don't see Noguchi-chan any more than just a friend," Ushijima replied in his deep voice.