𝟏𝟓| 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

EVERYONE was excited as the end of the first day of matches has come to an end. Aoba Johsai had successfully beat both of the teams they were up against, putting them against the next competitors, Karasuno. Oikawa had literal flames bursting in his brown eyes at the anticipation towards the upcoming game tomorrow. This would be his time to go one-to-one against Kageyama almost like a setter-on-setter battle.

Rin met up with the boys after they changed out of their sweaty uniforms. They were packing up the back of their bus with their gym bags, ready to head back to their school. The evening sky was darkening by the minute, and Iwaizumi took careful notice of this.

He was standing next to Oikawa, about to put his bags away. Instead of doing so, he walked over to Rin who was standing on the sidewalk next to where the bus was parked. Her eyes shined as they watched Iwaizumi approach her.

"How'd you get here? It's getting dark, and I don't think it's too safe for you to go by yourself," Iwaizumi questioned. "I took the train, but it wasn't that long of a trip. I could make it back on my own with no trouble," Rin replied.

"Really? And if something were to happen–"

"Well don't go jinxing it! Who knows now?!"

Iwaizumi chuckled at the sight of her sudden increase in panic. She shook her head and looked over Iwaizumi's shoulder to where Oikawa was calling for him. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and turned around.

"I'm taking Rin back to her house! Don't wait up on me!" Iwaizumi shouted.

Rin widened her eyes as her name had casually slipped out from his mouth. Iwaizumi also noticed this and glanced down at Rin who tried to contain her smile.

"Iwa-chan! Make sure she gets home safe! Bye!"

With that, the doors of the bus shut, and the bus drives off and into the busy traffic loaded street. Iwaizumi yelped quietly at the feeling of his arm being hit by Rin, but the smile on her face only confused.

"Took you long enough! How hard is it to say my name? It's literally one syllable and three letters. There's not much of a complication to it, you big idiot," Rin muttered, hooking her arms with his. "Leave me be. I finally said it, and you're the one making it a big deal," Iwaizumi replied.

"Of course I'm making it a big deal. It's like I'm finally Rin in your eyes, not just another girl you hang out with."

Iwaizumi looked down to see Rin resting her head against his shoulder like she did earlier, and a smile tried to escape the fortress that was Iwaizumi's complicated emotions.

It didn't take long for the pair to arrive at the train station, thankful that it was still running at this hour. As soon as Rin and Iwaizumi sat down in a pair of seats, Iwaizumi immediately spoke up, "I should really get a car. All this public transportation is too much for me."