𝟑𝟑| 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"OIKAWA-KUN!"

Oikawa turned around just as he was headed into the gymnasium for the match when he overheard his name being called from down the hallway. Rin let go of Iwaizumi's hand and walked up to the pretty setter and captain who was crossing his arms with a curious look on his face.

"If you win today, I might have some milk bread in store for you in the near future," Rin said with a slight head tilt.

Oikawa widened his eyes and dropped his arms to either side of his body as Iwaizumi caught up to the pair. The ace had his hands in his shorts, and his brows were furrowed at the sight of the salute Oikawa gave Rin.

"I think you broke him," Iwaizumi whispered close to Rin's ear. "Well, at least he'll play better knowing he's got sweets in store for him. Anyway, I'll see you both after the match. Good luck," Rin replied.

She reached up to peck Iwaizumi on the cheek and smiled at both boys before walking down the hallway to go to the stands of the gymnasium. Iwaizumi tore his eyes off of Rin's disappearing figure and glanced at Oikawa who was still stuck in the same saluting position as before.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and walked up to the setter. He grabbed hold of Oikawa's arm and forcefully pulled him into the gymnasium where the match would take place.

"Iwa-chan, we're going to beat them today, and then, we'll beat Shiratorizawa and rub it in Ushiwaka's face afterwards," Oikawa stated as Iwaizumi let go of Oikawa's arm. "Uh huh. If you so much as think about Ushiwaka during this match, I won't hesitate to hurt you," Iwaizumi muttered, sending a glare at Oikawa.

Oikawa gulped and saluted Iwaizumi just like he had to Rin earlier, beginning to chuckle afterwards. Iwaizumi kept his glare on Oikawa, wondering why he was laughing after being threatened.

"I just remembered you actually took that dare from the other day. Wow, and I thought I was a risk taker," Oikawa stated, walking up to the court for practice, "Say... what happened after you two got out of the pool? Anything steamy?"

Iwaizumi grabbed a ball from their school's cart of volleyballs and looked at Oikawa with a confused expression. Oikawa had a smile on his face as he questioned his friend in front of him.

Without any warning, the ball in Iwaizumi's hand was thrown, aiming directly at Oikawa and hitting him harshly on the arm. Oikawa winced at the pain and opened one eye to see Iwaizumi glaring at him once more.

"Right. I never got to personally attack you for throwing my girlfriend into a pool full of cold water in the middle of a breezy night. Don't come complaining to me about that toss, it was supposed to hurt," Iwaizumi said with a cold tone. "I was just asking a question," Oikawa pleaded, walking up to catch up to Iwaizumi.