𝟔| 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

MANY complaints spurred out from Oikawa were directed towards Iwaizumi as the two were leaving the club room. It's been a few days since their practice match against Karasuno, and this was the third time Oikawa had asked Iwaizumi if he wanted to join him in going to the bakery to get milk bread.

To think he'd say yes in a heartbeat, Oikawa was pretty persistent on getting him to go, but after the multiple declines and excuses of too much homework, Oikawa gave up on asking the ace. Iwaizumi was glad that Oikawa finally gave up on asking him to go with him. He wanted to go so badly, but the ace wasn't ready to see Rin again, especially after how badly he must have played in front of her.

Despite getting the compliments from Rin about the way they had played that day, Iwaizumi still felt he could improve on his spikes for when Oikawa might not be there to set for him. On the other hand, he also felt that Oikawa was learning about his complicated feelings attached to Rin, and Iwaizumi was not about to let him get information that easily.

So, as the two volleyball players walked out the school gates, they went their separate ways with Oikawa heading to the bakery and Iwaizumi back to his house.

Oikawa hummed to himself as he walked up to the small building, already anticipating the delicious taste of milk bread as his mouth began to drool a little. He rubbed his aching stomach as he opened the door, listening to the little bell above it ring. Oikawa genuinely smiled when he spotted Rin standing behind the counter, decorating a circular, chocolate cake with light pink frosting.

"Rin-chan!" Oikawa chimed as he walked up to the counter. "Oikawa-kun. It's wonderful to hear your beautiful, charming voice. Like always, I've got your milk bread, but I'll get it in a second since I'm busy with this cake," Rin replied, not sparing a glance at Oikawa.

"Aw, you think my voice is beautiful? Well, I think your voice is equally pleasant to listen to," Oikawa added. "Thank you. It means a lot coming from the Oikawa Tooru," Rin commented, setting down her frosting bag.

She walked over to the glass display case and unlocked it. As she took out the milk bread she prepared earlier in the day, Oikawa tried to sneakily taste some of the frosting on the cake Rin was decorated. Everybody knows not to mess with Rin, especially around her projects.

"If you even lay a finger on the cake, Oikawa-kun, I will cut off your pinkie with a butter knife," Rin spoke in a normal tone.

Oikawa quickly yanked his finger back and held onto his pinkie with his other hand as a frown formed on his face.

"You're mean... like Iwa-chan. By the way, what'd you think of Iwa-chan's spikes at the game the other day?" Oikawa chimed, feeling proud of himself for mentioning Iwaizumi in front of Rin. "I already told you both that you played well. Just how much praise does an egotistical third year like you need for a practice match?" Rin asked, tilting her head with an innocent smile.