𝟐𝟒| 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

────── ・ 。゚☆: *

────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──────

"SO... did you two do anything spicy yesterday?" Oikawa asked as he brought out the basket full of volleyballs. "Hmm... nah. We just watched movies, ate food, and the rest is none of your business," Iwaizumi replied, smiling teasingly at his best friend.

He grasped one of the balls from the basket and launched it at Oikawa's face, softly, with a small smirk on his face. Oikawa whined and rubbed his face before looking up to glare at Iwaizumi.

"Tension seems thick over here," Hanamaki chimed in, picking up the ball that fell from Oikawa's face. "Yeah well I was just asking Iwa-chan how his date with Rin went, and he decided to smack me in the face with a volleyball," Oikawa replied, keeping his gaze stuck on Iwaizumi.

"Oh really? A date? How'd that turn out for you, tough guy?" Hanamaki asked, crossing his arms. "Nice try, but I'm not telling anyone what happened. If Rin chooses to tell, then I'll tell. Until then, none of you are getting anything," Iwaizumi replied, grabbing one of the volleyballs off of a rack.

"Buzzkill," Hanamaki muttered with Oikawa nodding in response.

Iwaizumi rolled his eyes and went to the court to practice his serves once again. This was the umpteenth consecutive practice that the boys have had ever since their loss against Shiratorizawa. Oikawa and Iwaizumi were more focused on scoring serve aces, so they were remotely practicing their serves.

The door to the gymnasium opened up, causing the hard working players to turn to the entryway. Wearing a simple hoodie and jeans, Rin walked into the gymnasium with a few bags of baked goods in her hands and a smile on her face. The first and second years were the first to drop the volleyballs from their hands and rush towards the delicious sweets. Rin chuckled and handed them a bag which contained brownies and cookies before walking over to the third years.

"Well would you look at that? Iwaizumi's girlfriend is helpful to us once again. Thank you, Noguchi-chan," Hanamaki stated, swiping one of the cases of cookies from Rin's hand. "Ooh, extra nuts just for me!" Matsukawa exclaimed as he tried to take the case from Hanamaki.

"Ooh, Rin-chan! Did you bring me milk bread?!" Oikawa shrieked, running up to Rin.

Before he could whine anymore, Rin pulled out a bag of Oikawa's precious milk bread and watched as his eyes shined at the mere sight of the delicious bread. He snatched it from Rin's hands and went to sit with the rest of the team to devour his snack.

Rin turned and looked up to see Iwaizumi walking up to her with a slight frown on his face. This made Rin's smile falter.

"What did you bring for me?" Iwaizumi asked, stuffing his hands into his shorts pockets. "The best thing ever... chocolate covered strawberries!" Rin exclaimed.

Iwaizumi watched her set the bag down on the bench and reach into it to take out a small, plastic container which held four large, chocolate covered strawberries. Rin opened the case and held it out for Iwaizumi who took one almost immediately.