☁️Picnic Date☁️ |Jealous!ShalnarkxShy!Reader|

I'm currently on spring break. I still have drafts to finish and this is one of them so be prepared. And since it's been so long since I've started this I'm not sure where the request is or what the pronouns were so im doing she/her pronouns since im a girl and it's easier. I'm sorry in advance if they were wrong. Also possibly going to start a danganronpa oneshot/scenario book.

Thank you for requesting: HatsukiAura

Contains: Fluff

~Y/n's POV~
I was currently sitting at the park with Shalnark out on a little picnic date. We'd just finished setting up when Shal said he'd forgot his phone in the car so I was patiently waiting for him to get back.

I carefully took out a book I'd brought out from my bag and start reading. I havent gotten even two paragraphs in when I heard someone call out to me.

"Hey baby whatcha doing here all alone?" A male voice said. I look up to see a crusty mid-twenties looking man in front of me.

"Ummm I'm waiting for someone.." I answer quietly trying to avoid eye contact by looking back down at my book.

I felt the blanket I was sitting on shift. I look back up to see that the man had joined me in sitting. "You're really beautiful y'know." He continued

I stay quiet and try to force myself to focus on my book. I heard him start rambling on about getting my number and going out sometime but I never attempted to listen to the details.

"So how about it? Let's go grab lunch?" He asked in a sort of demanding way. I look back up at him.

"No thanks.. I'm already.. with uh someone.." I ment to sound confident  but I ended up sounding weakly and sad.

"Oh come on! I promise it'll be fun! Whoever just leaves a pretty lady out here all alone is totally not worth it anyways!" He said reaching out to place a hand on my shoulder.

Before he could another hand stopped his. I look over to see Shalnark but his aura felt more ominous than usual nor did he have that cheerful expression on his face. It was like it had always been a facade and that his mask of happiness was gone.

Now what was written on his face annoyance, frustration, and the slightest hint of envy.

Just like a flicker of light when he noticed my gaze on him the mask was place once more. That happy facade.

"Hey! And who might you be? An acquaintance of Y/n's? Family?" He asked happily yet it held a strange tone to it. "Oh well.. I wouldnt say I was an acquaintance of hers" the man says with a smug tone.

Shal shifted his gaze back to me. I shock my head slightly indicating that I had no clue who this man was.

"Hey Y/n, you have something on your check" shalnark said pointing a my right check. I move my hand to my face get a whatever was on it off to no avail. "Here let me" Shal said.

He placed his hand on my right check and quickly went in for a passionate yet short kiss. I felt the blanket shift once more.

As quick as he came in for the kiss he soon retreated. "Got it" he said cheerfully. "Uh sorry.. I'm gonna go.." the man said.

And like that the crusty man disappeared into the distance. I stared at the mans form slowly getting smaller. I felt Shalnark wrap his arms around my waist and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Princess please dont say you weren't going to consider th at crusty musty dusty mans request?" Shal whined. I glance over to him and smile gently.

"Of course not love I could never replace someone like you." I say quietly. "Now let's eat" I finish.

Word count: 715

Look at me being productive and writing for once! I wanna write more stories just need the motivation to do so! Anyways might get another chapter out later tonight so ig I'm coming out of hiatus on this book atleast. Also didnt proofread this so sorry if there were mistakes -Love Anzu 💜💛💜