|🍋Cemetery Sex🍋| ShalnarkxFemreader

Its almost been a month since my last upload so hi! Happy fourth of July I'm not sure if this is gonna get out the same day but its 8:11 pm when I start this and hopefully itll be the same day when I finish it. Its 5 days later so nope. Another update it's now August and I start school Thursday.

Chapter Check in: Have you ate today? Go eat if not. Have you drank any water? Even if you have go drink some more. How do you feel? I'm proud of you. Have a nice day! ^^

My chapter check in: I'm not to good I won't lie. I torn the muscle in my ankle two weeks ago and I just started bandaging it two days ago so I've being limping on a fucked yo ankle, my crush rejected me, and much more 🥲

Thank you for requesting: LePeppermintQueen

Pronouns: She/they

Contains: 🍋Lemon🍋

I hope you enjoy!

~Y/n's POV~

"S..hal I dont think this is a good idea.." I said in between breaths. I was leaning against the gravestone of my father stuck in a heated makeout session with one of my friends.

Not my boyfriend but one of my close friends. How did I get into this situation you might ask?

Simple since todays Father's Day I wanted to leave some flowers at my dads grave.

Let's go back a few minutes.

~

"Thanks for coming with me Shal. You really didnt have to." I said picking up the flowers I'd bought and opening my cars driver side door. 

"Its the least I could do since you helped with my last mission." Shalnark said as he exited the car. I wasnt apart of the Phantom Troupe but I help out from time to time.

It was pretty dark out today which wasnt a suprised since the forecast mentioned that there would be a 69% chance of rain.

We carefully made our way throughout the cemetery careful not to disturb any graves.

For fathers day the cemetery was completely empty which was somewhat of a surprise I guess everyone hates their dads in this city.

After a bit if walking we made it to his grave. 'Here lies F/n F/l/n m/b/y - m/d/y'

He certainly wasnt best father in the world but he wasnt the worst.

The smell of rain started to grow stronger. I separated the flowers into to half and placed the gently into the to slots on either sides of the gravestone.

Rain had started up as the sky lit up for a moment before light thunder echoed throughout the dark sky.

"Hey um Y/n?" Shal said gaining my attention. I turn to see what he wanted.

It started to rain a bit harder. His hair had already started sticking to hair face do to the rainwater.

I would be lying if I said I didnt find the sight in front of me attractive but were just close friends.

For a moment he didnt say anything just stared at me. I noticed his eyes had drifted and stayed in one spot causing a slight blush to creep into play.