☁️Summer Nights☁️ |Clingly!Shalnark x reader|

Sorry I've been dead schools been weird since we switched back to virtual learning since my county turned purple so I might get Corona. 😅✌🏻

Thank you for requesting: me :>

~2nd person POV~

You groggily open your eyes being unable to sleep from the unbearable heat. It was currently mid summer and hotter then usual and making it worse your boyfriend Shalnark was sleeping on top of you.

As much as you loved him you couldn't help but want to throw him off the bed.

"Shal.. get off if me it's to hot for cuddles" you grumbling. You heard him huff before rolling off of you.

Almost instantly it got cooler making you sigh in relief.

~Y/n POV~

As I let the now cool air embrace me I was finally starting to fall asleep when I felt that oh so to familiar warmth cover me once more.

Shal wrapped his arms around my waist once more, rested his head on my chest, and managed to get our legs tangled together.

"Shal... hot..." I muttered attempting to get him off me but failing. I felt him tighten his grip and dig his face into my chest.

"Sorry princess but not gonna happen... I love you so much that I have to hold you..." he mumbled lazily into my chest. I moved one arm lazily onto his back and the other playing with his hair. I heard him hum in enjoyment.

"What time is it anyway..?" Shal asked quietly. I took the hand that was playing with his hair off so I could grab my phone making shal whine a bit. "Love I can't check what time it is if I'm holding you.." I said while turning on my phone. I heard him sigh. "Its 3:24" I said placing my phone down on the table then returning to my original position.

He then shifted his position so he was now fully on top of me. "Shaaaaallll..." I whined "To hooooot..." I continued.

"Cant hear you I'm already asleep" he said. I sighed know that he wasnt going to move anytime soon. I gently kissed his forehead feeling him smile softly into my chest. I then started drifting off to sleep.

Word count: 399

Pretty short but I wrote this during class because I didn't want to pay attention lmao. Have a nice day! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜