💔My dear☁️ |Shalnarkxreader|

Trying to come off of hiatus so enjoy also I'll be answering questions in the comments since we hit 10k reads and I'm gonna share some fakes about me anyways bc I want yall to know me a bit better! Also we be hittin 1k reads like every week yall are amazing. Also since I lost the requests I'm not sure what the pronouns are so im gonna do she/her since its easier.

Thanks for requesting: I lost the request 😅

This contains: angst and fluff

🚨 TW: Blood and kidnapping! 🚨

~Shalnarks POV~

Uvogin never came back to us after his fight with the chain user. I'm getting severely worried about Y/n's safety. I told her to stay on the down low.

She knows my line of work and she supports me fully which is one of the many reasons on why I love her.

Shes a tough girl I know she can protect herself but I cant help but worry.

I come back to reality when I realize that the meeting was over and we could go home for the day.

I grab my bag and head out of the hideout. I was deep in thought when a buzzing sound snapped me out of it.

It was my phone. I took it out of my pocket to see that Y/n sent me a message. I open it and my heart feels like it dropped.

There she was tied up, injured and bloody. I felt myself stop walking leaving me in the middle of the sidewalk.

I couldnt do anything bit stare in shock and discomfort. But those feelings quickly switched over to anger and fear.

I couldnt just let the one other person I love and care about leave my life. Not now... I care way to much about her to ever leave me.. atleast not like this.

Its like my legs had a mind of there own and I felt myself sprinting down the street to our shared apartment hopeing that it was all just an illusion and my dear was just peacefully resting in our bedroom.

I tried picking up my pace even though I'm moving as fast as I possibly can. And just like that I find myself in front of our apartment.

I waste no time and hurry my way inside. Every second felt like an entirely as I hastily enter the elevator then pressing the button for the 17th floor.

The elevator shock as it start ascending up towards the high up floor. As the elevator got close I felt myself growing more anxious by the second.

The elevator dinged and I was out in less than a second. Quickly I dashed down the hall.

I stop and hesitate before grabbing the doorknob.

Shes fine.. my dearly is A-okay

I tell myself. I turn the knob and throw the door open. As the door swings open the foul smell of blood hits my nostrils.

I gag at the sudden stench. And avert my eyes. When I finally look up all I see is broken furniture and blood splatters spewed along the walls.

I rush into the room and quickly rush to the bedroom praying that maybe just maybe she'd be okay.

Holding onto that little shred of hope I had, I throw the door open. All I see is a bloody mess, a blood splattered knife on the floor, and a shattered balcony window.

I quickly make my way over to the broken window and peer out of it. I look over to the bed to see a neatly placed note.

I waste no time to opening it.