✨Angsty Headcanons✨

Two chapters in one day what.?! but rn I'm just sad bc my dad put me down for cosplaying so since sharing is caring I'm sharing my sadness with yall.

Chapter checkin- how are you doing today? Have you drank any water? Go drink some even if you already did! Have you ate yet? Go eat something it's good for you! I love you and I'm proud of you have a good day!

My Chapter Checkin- I'm rlly sad and stressed. I'm also procrastinating my Health homework that's due in 3 hours but that's okay.

Thanks for requesting: me <3

Contains: 💔Angst💔

⚠️Warning this chapter talks about Cheating, death, and suicide references please do not continue if sensitive⚠️

-if you died during a mission I feel like he would be to devested to stay in the troupe and would end up leaving the troupe or letting himself get killed from all the guit he had from letting you die.

-onetime you found out he was cheating on you when he was away on a mission and when you confronted him about it he admitted that he had done it a lot more then you could imagine causing you to leave him.

-he got extremely depressed when you passed causing him to have a temporary replacement in the troupe until Chrollo threatened to make his life even more miserable if he didn't get his act together.

-He would write letter to you everyday when you passed awhile.

-he would talk about you to people and when anyone would remind him that you had died and thst he need to let go he would get extremely pissed yell at the person saying you were alive and never to day such nonsense again.

-he became a heavy alcoholic when you passed thinking that maybe he could be happier if he drank his feelings away.

-You once cheated on him and he got extremely depressed and when he finally told the troupe they were extremely angry with you and said that the best option for Shal was killing you.

-he was not okay with this option since he still loved you dearly but he did end up breaking it off from you and would always watch you from a far

-if you ever passed during child birth he would name your child after you and would tell them stories of how amazing you were.

-Imagine if he would keep a photo of you in his wallet and whenever he went on missions he brought it with him and the last mission he went on failed and he stared at your photo as he took his final breaths wishing to marry you in another life.

Bonus Angst story! <3

"You think they're part of that lousy gang? That um what's it called again?" A male voice asked.

It was oldly cold out mostly being weird since it was the start of September. My body felt heavy and cold.

Drowsiness covered my body making me feel like I had just run a marathon from how sore and tried I felt.

I was unable to open my eyes my eyelids feeling to heavy to move norther how much I tried opening them yet I could still tell some people were around me.

"The Phantom Troupe you mean? Can't be. They look to fancy to be part of that murderous group so they're probably a victim of them" A second male voice said.

"Well are they still alive? Those wounds look pretty fatal to me." One of them asked.

Are they talking about me? I'm not injured I feel fine. I would be in pain if I had any wounds.

I felt a pressure press into the side of my neck for a couple seconds before disappearing once more.

"They're not gonna make it. Even if we called for an Ambulance now they would die before it got here let's just leave." The second male stated.

"I guess your right" I heard the gravel crunch beneath their feet as they walked into the distance.

I tried calling out for them but I was unable to open my mouth.

Atlast I finally was able to force myself to open my eyes. A blinding white light stug my vision for a couple moments.

I lifted my arm to my face trying to block out the painfully bright sun.

I leaned up instantly feeling lightheaded sensation fill my body. I felt sharp shooting pains start coursing through me. I looked at myself noticing several deep piercing wounds.

What's going on? Why is this happening?. I tried taking a deep breath but I ended up making myself have a coughing fit from inhaling some rumble.

"Y/N!!" I familiar voice yelled sounding panicked. "I-Im over here!" I tried to scream in a raspy shallow voice making me cough even more.

"Y/n!" They yelled following a pair a footsteps. I coughed into my arm closing my eyes tightly.

"Oh God no Y/n!" The person yelled dropping down next to me yanking me into their grip.

I forced myself to look at them. "S..hal..?" I asked softly.

"Its gonna be okay... well get you help..!" He said "Shalnark.. I'm scared.." I sobbed.

I could tell by the watery look in his eyes that he was trying not to cry.

He turned away from me for a second. "EVERYONE THEYRE OVER HERE COME QUICK!" He yelled.

Everything started coming back to me. We were on a mission in the city wanting to cause chaos after Pakus passing when some group showed up and ruined everything.

He looked back down at me. I sobbed more and tried speaking. "I'm.. *hic* not feeling anything anymore... *hic* so that means I'm dying doesn't it??" I cried.

"Please.. please Y/n hang in there.. you can do this... I can't lose you yet please..." Shal said starting to lose his composer. He grapped my hand hand kissing it gently.

"No.. I don't want to die yet.. *hic* theres.. there's still so much I wanted to do.." at this point I was struggling to breathing. My breath were only getting shorter and shorter with every word.

"I.. wanted to stay with everyone.. with you.." my entire body started feeling cold and tried once more.

"The thing I wanted to.. do.. the most.." I coughed out bringing my free hand to his cheek.

"Was marry you..." I quietly said. I felt my hand fall from his face before everything went dark again.

~3rd Person POV~

A soft thump sorted through the air following silence. "Please don't leave me.." a young man sobbed into his fiances corpse as a small group surrounded him.

__________________________________________________________

Word count: 1178

WOAH! look! You caught a double upload in one day! thats super rare! Anyways I'm sad and procrastinating my health homework that's due in 3 hours so enjoy the angst. I'm actually feeling like writing more so please request or ask me questions if you wish! Stay Happy! Stay Healthy! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜