☁️Cutie☁️ |Jealous!Shalnark x reader|

This is not a part one of two. I just got two requests for a jealous Shalnark. Also I'm making their base a house that they all share bc well they deserve a house and I feel like it would be a nice house so yeah. I also really love jealous stories :3

Thank you for requesting: AshLynxOfficial

This chapter contains: fluff

~3rd person POV~

You were in the phantom troupe base just playing a game of cards like usual. You werent actually apart of the troupe but everyone considered you a member since you were always with them.

You kinda had no choice in not joining since your boyfriend, Shalnark was to worried that you would get hurt. Chrollo wanted you to be apart of the troupe but respected Shal's decision not to let you join.

He was always bright and bubbly you never have seen him upset but you didnt mind. You just wanted to make sure he was happy.

You were sitting on shal's lap obviously teaming for the game. Which the other members didnt really mind since they thought it was cute.

He had a his arms wrapped loosely around your waist and his chin rested comfortably on your shoulder.

You so close to winning making you wear a confident smirk. It was finally your turn and you played your final card making you win.

~Y/n POV~

"Haha! I win!" I said proudly. I felt Shal's grip tighten. "Good job princess!" Shalnark said cheerfully. "I'm gonna get a drink does anyone want anything?" I asked getting off of Shal's lap and walking to the doorway.

"Can you get me a Mountain Dew please princess?" Shal asked looking up from his phone and I nodded. "I'll take a water" Machi said. "Get me a Pepsi cutie" Phinks said caughting me off guard.

I noticed that comment made Shal's head shoot up from his phone starring at Phinks with disbelief.

"Uh.. okay.." I said exiting the now uncomfortable room.

~Shalnark's POV~

Did I hear him correctly? Did he just call Y/n cute? He's not wrong but he shouldn't have said that about some else partner...

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat just wanted Y/n back in my grasp. I heard the door open and close again. I look up to see my princess holding all our drinks.

She passes them out to everyone but when she gave Phinks his he weirdly corseted her hand making me feel even worse. "Thanks cutie" he said.

Now hes really starting to pushing it. She sat down next to me and handed me my drink. I thanked her and pulled her back onto my lap. She wrapped he arms tightly around my waist burying her face into my chest.

I look up to Phinks and smirk seeing his pissy expression.

~

Walking through out the halls I was looking for my princess. I turn a corner to see her talking to non other then Phinks and Uvo.

I hide behind the wall to try to see and listen to their conversations. "You're really Beautiful you know that right Y/n?" Uvogin says to her. "You think? Thanks!" Y/n says being the oblivious girl she is she didnt even realize he was flirting with her.

I grit my teeth. How could they have the audacity to talk to MY girlfriend like that!? I dont get jealous often only ever when someone is flirting with my love.

I walk in calmly. "Hey guys! Wacha talking about!" I say cheerfully wrapping my arms around Y/n pulling her close. "Just saying how beautiful she is" uvo said licking his lips.

Okay now hes done it. "Its getting pretty late we should get to bed Y/n" I say while grabbing Y/n's hand and dragging her to our bedroom.

"You okay Shal?" She asks when I finally close the door to the bedroom. "Cuddles. now." I demand. She doesnt think anything of it and jumps straight onto our bed holding out her arms cutely.

I get on the bed and hold her tightly against my chest. "So tell me. What's wrong?" She asks. I dont answer but instead just look away. "Is somebody jealous~!" She cooed. I could feel my face heat up.

I felt her snuggle her face into my neck and her grip around my waist get tighter."Sweetie I love you and only you. Nobody could change that" she says. I felt like someone lit me on fire at this point from how embarrassed I was. "I love you too princess.." I say quietly happy to hear her say that.

"Good night my price charming.." I heard her say before drifting off to sleep.

Word Count: 818

AHHHHH. HES SO SOFT AND I LOVE IT! I really hope I can get my shifting to work soon bc I REALLY wanna go on a date with Shal 🥺 -Love Anzu 💜💛💜