☁️Cuddles☁️ clingy!Shalnarkxreader

It's the last week of my 3rd quarter at school and wow how is it almost over?? I feel 3rd quater just started. My stress levels are through the roof rn tho. Anyways Happy Easter! I hope this out by then. Also so I'm not ending the book if u didnt know bc of the April fools prank. I'm also trying to dye an egg pansexual colors to hint to my family that I'm very gay.

Daily Checkpoint: How are you feeling today? Have you eaten something yet? Go eat if not. Go drink some water too.

My daily Checkpoint: I feel like death slapped me! 🥰 No, I dont really eat much. Also no even tho its 2 pm I'm stuck at a family reunion since its easter.

This chapter contains: fluff

Requested pronouns: gender neutral

Au: college

Thank you for requesting: KirishimaFan12345

~2nd person POV~

Currently you were trying to work on a project but it was hard to focus because of a certain someone.

That certain someone was your boyfriend Shalnark. He had gotten all clingy and jealous because one of your classmates was getting a little to friendly whilst talking.

He had is arms tightly around your waist, head buried into your side, and was draped across the bed.

You on the other hand was trying to peacefully work on your homework but you were failing to focus.

"How much long are you going to be working?" The blonde whined. "Atleast another two hours if you dont let go of me" you replied with a sigh.

The deadline for this assignment was coming up and your grade wasnt doing the best so turning in the assingment late wasnt really an option.

~Y/n's POV~

I heard Shal make a huffing sound in annoyance. Ever since f/n talked to me earlier Shal's been extra clingy.

I felt his grip tighten a bit. "Come cuddle with me itll be worth it I swear!" He continued to whine.

I sigh and shout my laptop. A small sequel escape him before being dragged back onto the bed. 

I didn't take long before he managed to get our legs tangled together, with his arm wrapped around me, and my head resting on his chest.

Like This ^^

Like This ^^

I sigh heavily knowing I should be doing work instead of cuddling but I dont have much if a choice since if I didnt do this he'd find another more annoying way to force this to happen.

I felt Shal's hand move up to my hair, stroking it softly. I peaceful wave washed over me making me snuggle more into his chest.

It wasnt before long that I felt myself drifting in between conciousness and the land of peace. (Why does that sound like you died-)

I felt Shalnark kiss my forehead gently before drifting peacefully asleep.

Word count: 503

Sorry this is so short lowkey got writers block but I wanna write anyways. Also got my full kaede cosplay so that's cool! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜