💔 Kidnapped ☁️ kidnappershalnarkxcaptivereader

I am so sorry its taken over a month to write this. Anyways writing this at a birthday party so have some not to angsty angst and some fluff. And no I didnt proof read this.

Chapter checkin: How do you feel today? Have you eaten? Go eat if not. Have you had any water? Go drink some water too.

My chapter Checkin: I absolutely hate my life and I wanna jump off a bridge rn so fucking bad and I'm failing school and only have 2 weeks left before the school years over. But other than me hating my life and wanting to fucking die I've been good 😁👍🏻

Contains: 💔Angst💔 and ☁️Fluff☁️

Thanks for requesting: AnimeKrista

Warnings: kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome

~Y/ns POV~

It's been 2 months since it happened. I'm tired of hearing the dripping water coming from some rusty pipes that runs along the walls of the crumbling room.

Orange light seeps through the cracked in the walls. It feels like it's been decades since I've seen and felt the warm sunlight.

I'm so hungry. The people who have been holding me captive dont feed me a lot. Well except for one male.

He told me his names Shalnark. He treats me a lot better than everyone else. He feeds and hangouts with me.

I sigh and attempt to sleep to ignore the pain in my stomach. I close my eyes and afford a while I start dozing off when I heard the sound of a door creeping open.

I keep my eyes close. The room remains silent besides the occasional dripping.

"Y/n..?" The familiar boy I've grown fond to calls out to me. I slowly open my eyes to see the blonde male sitting in front of me.

He held a plate if F/f and
f/d in his hands. I weakly smile at him making him smile back. He sets the food down and goes to untie me.

Hes the only person who unites me for long periods of time.

Once he gets the ropes untied I stretch out my arms and let put a yawn.

He slides the plate and drink over to me then takes out his own food from his bag. Its became a nice passing time were he would bring me food and talk about his day then we'd play some card games.

I enjoy his company quite well and we would probably be together if we didnt met how we did.

How we met you wonder? I'll explain.

~

I had just arrived at the bank to drop of a deposit. When I noticed two men standing outside the bank.

A tall blonde man who didnt have eyebrows and a short black haired male that I had mistaken a child at the time.

My mistake was that I ignored them. I should have went home but I didnt.

I went inside and went to the long line. It was quite besides the soft piano music that was playing in the background.

I took out my phone to check the time, '4:27 PM' that's when it happened. Everything went to chaos so quick. The shattering of glass echoed throughout the large room followed by screaming and gunshots.