💔Soulmates💔 |Shalnarkxreader|

Started the quater badly and now I have like 6 missing assignments and it only the 2nd week. 😃👍🏻 Also testing starts next week so I wont be as active even tho I'm not really active in the first place.

Chapter checkin: Have you ate today? Go eat as always if not. Also go drink water it's good for you and you can't just live off of caffeine. How are you feeling? Everything's going to be okay. I love you!

My chapter checkin: Even tho my life is falling apart at the moment I've done all them today somehow and I've still managed to escape reality which is probably not good but it makes me happy sooo.

Au: Soulmates- |Names on eachother wrist|

Contains: 💔 Angst 💔

Thanks for requesting: me:>

Warnings: Death

Key:
c/n = Crushes name
Y/b = Your Birthday   
Y/c = Your City
B/f/n = Best Friends Name

Pronouns: they/them

~Y/n's POV~

I impatiently wait in my room pacing around. It's the night before my 20th birthday meaning in about three minutes that I'll get to know who my soulmate is.

I look at the clock once more. '11:59 pm' I sigh in relief knowing that in a minute I'll know who I get to be with.

I've wanted to know ever since I was little. I really hope its C/n from my art class. I take an art major hoping to be an animator in the future!

I was snapped put of my thoughts by the clock on my wall chimming indicating that its midnight.

I smile brightly and quickly look down at my arm. I quickly pull down my sleeve to see and unfamiliar name.  'Shalnark Ryusei'

I'm not sure who that is.. but I'm sure hes an amazing person! Only time will tell!

*Buzz Buzz*

My phone went off. I grab it off the charger and see it's from one of my bestfriend f/n!

Dumbass
Hey! Soooo who did you get??
Is it C/n?! I'm so jelly if it is!!

Y/n
No, I dont know them yet.
Do you know a Shalnark Ryusei
by chance?

Dumbass
Shalnark Ryusei? Nope dont
Know one! Good luck finding
him tho!

Y/n
Thanks gonna need it.
Anyways I'm gonna get some
Sleep goodnight!
Read 12:06 A.m

I sigh softly before flopping down on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling for a while wondering who my mystery lover could be.

I close my eyes and smile at the thought of whomever it could be holding me close. Soon my thoughts went over to an auction I'm going to be attending with one of my friends. I'm so excited were going to attempt to get myself something for my birthday. And like the I fell asleep.

-Timeskip-

~Shalnarks POV~

Todays Y/b. One of our most important missions is today. In the city of Y/c were supposed to go to an auction for something Boss wanted also to wreck havoc for Pakunoda since we never really didnt anything for her death. (Machi made a memorial for her and she literally was the only one who came and mourned her wtf I'm not letting my bb die without getting something big)

It was currently 6:46 in the evening. Were supposed to start destroying everything st seven since the first auction was held this morning but the second auction was actually starting in about four minutes.

We already had gotten what we needed so we were just waiting now. My gaze shifted from my phone to my wrist. Y/n L/n. I feel bad for whoever it could be.

I hope if I do ever find them they'll except my line of work. I'll make them as happy as could be if and when I find them.

"Is. Something. The. Matter. Shalnark?" Feitan voice said snapping me out of my trance. (Feitan simps I already know ur fangirling in the comments 👀)

"Oh yeah! Dont worry just think about who my soulmate could be!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Ah. I. See. Its. For. The. Best. To. Not. know. It. Would. Be. Dangerous. For. You. To. Be. With. Them. Since. You're. A. Killer." He said reminding me of my horrid doings.

"Haha I know your right!" Still curious!" I said with a weak smile. I try countless times to bury that thought of it being dangerous to have a lover. Feitans right though I'd probably only hurt them for than anything.

"If your done talking then we need to get started it's already seven." Machi said somewhat annoyed that we werent paying attetion.

I sigh heavily as we disperse to different locations to start the havoc. I push the thought of love to the back of my mind as I stick one of my antennas into a random victim's next whilst setting them on Autopilot mode.

A couple minutes pass and I make my way through the city making guards my puppets on my way. I notice a group of people still alive and give them an unsettling grin.

I grab a near by guard and forcd him to become my slave. He fired two shot hitting two of the group member most likely killing them.

I heard one of the girls yell something that caught me off guard. "Y/n! B/f/n! Run! Run!" Y/n? My Y/n? The person that's allegedly my soulmate Y/n? The three people ran in different directions. I grab the girl that yelled to her friend to run.

"Is Y/n Y/n L/n?! Please they're my soulmate if it's really them! Which one are they?!" I panicked

She didnt say a word just pointed to a h/c person running out of the alley and torned the nearby forest.

I let go of the girl and start trying to catch up to them. "Y/n! Y/n please wait!" But before I could get to them a loud snapping sound echoed through the night.

The ground shock making me collapse  to the ground. A cloud of dust blocked my version. When the dust finally disappeared I looked up at a heartbreaking sight.

I finally found my soulmate after a year of looking just to find them dead. Crushed by a fallen building. I feel guilty. I feel like it's my fault. No. It IS my fault. If I didnt become a criminal they would still be here. They would still be with me. They could have loved me.

I'm not sure how long I sat there frozen in shock, regret, and guilt. Another loud crash echoed. I close my eyes and accept my fate.

The pain only lasted for a moment but only for a moment. Finally free from the pain of hurting so many innocent souls. Now it's my goal to find them once more so we could live happily together in the after life.

Word count: 1232

Haha pain go brrr. Anyways I for once started this and finished this the same day. Only took like an hour so be proud of author-chan :>.
I really wanna write a book of my own that doesnt have anime characters but I doubt anyone would read it. I hope you enjoyed tho! Have a good day or night! Love you all! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜