☁️Hide&seek☁️ |Shalnarkxreader|

Hahahahahahahahaha. I have work today but I choose this instead. Also been debating on making a lemon version of this or not. And did I proof read this to see if there are errors? No I'm to lazy for that or atleast for today since I normally look through it.

This chapter contains: fluff

Thank you for requesting: Me :>

~3rd person POV~

You were currently in the troupe hideout hanging out with your boyfriend and your friends. It was a slow and boring day so Uvo suggested to play a game of hide and seek.

Normally when you guys played games everyone would play for money meaning you would all bet something.

Today was no different whoever's who has found first has to pay everyone an equal amount of money that they bet.

Everyone agreed to play and everyone ran off to hide except for phinks who was the seeker. You quickly used Zetsu to had your aura so you wouldn't be found so easily.

There was a near by forest you were aloud to hide in so you went there to have because you had found a nice rocky bit by a lake early that week.

When you finally reached the lake you just stood there admiring how pretty the scenery was. That's when you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. You panicked and turned to see who it was to be revealed to see Shalnark.

He kissed your forehead. "I thought it would be fun to hide together so I followed you!" He said happily. You smiled at your adorable lover. "Haha! Come on then!" You giggled taking his hand and walking over to the more rocky bit.

You both sat down in the small space.

It was hard to find you both since it was kind built like a cave since there was only one entrance but the roof was somewhat broke.

~Y/n's POV~

we started talking about who we thought would get first when we heard a rather taunting voice calling us to come out. It was Phinks. We both quickly shut up and I carefully peek out to see how close he was.

Shal pulled me back onto his lap since he was more in the shadows so it was more unlikely for us both to be seen.

As quick as Phinks came he soon left. We both sighed in relief hearing his footsteps disappear further into the woods.

I nuzzled my face into his neck and wrapped my arms his waist. I felt his grip on me tighter as we sat there in silence just enjoying eachothers company.

~

Night soon fell and we decided to take a short walk around the lake. We made our out of the cave like structure and started walking around the lake.

It was kinda cold since I wasn't wearing a coat and it was late fall so I was shivering slightly. I stare out at the lake that was reflecting the moonlight when I felt something warm surrounded my cold body.

I look up at shal to see that he had given me his coat. He smiled warning at me making my heart melt slightly. 'How can a murderer be this sweet and cute..?' I thought blushing, "thank you..." I said quietly. "Anything for my princess" he said smiling.

We stopped for a minute just staring out at the lake hand in hand not wanting the moment to ever end. I rest my head on his shoulder.

Unfortunately the moment didnt last because we heard a familiar call out to us."Hey lovers birds! Found you!" The voice said.

We both look behind us to see Phinks standing there gaging at how loveydovey were being. We glance at eachother and started giggling.

At this point we didnt even care that we got caught we were just happy that we had this moment. Finally made our way back to the hideout to see that Hisoka, Shizuku, Uvo, Chrollo, and Kortopi had already been found.

Relieved we both made our way over to the rock Shal and I would usually sit at. He sat down and pulled onto his lap and we remained in that position until we both fell asleep.

Word Count: 745

Sorry I havent been able to post as much I started physically going back to school and we nust went on Thanksgiving break so I'll try to update both stories as much as I can! Have a great day everyone! -Love Anzu 💜💛💜