Cherry Blossom Prince (Tsukasa Suou)

Happy New Year! Thank you for now 11k reads, it means a lot! I hope I can do something special for it soon, as always if you have ideas, feel free to suggest them.  

The new MVs are amazing (ily Midori), Touch Your Heart (Enstars fic) has been republished (finally) with important changes. This is two one-shot because I wasn't sure if one was angsty enough, plus these two were half done so I decided to finish them and put them out. Also with the comments on the Mika chapter, are you guys trying to tempt me into writing a yandere Mika fic, cause I'll definitely do it.

Requested by: NotKaname

I hope you like these two one-shots. Sorry if it's a bit OOC,  the reader doesn't attend Yumenosaki in the first one, and the second one is an AU.

~~~~~

Idiot.

Why? 

Why did I reject him?

I buried my head in my head while I sat by the tree, feeling dejected over the memory.

~Flashback~

"(Y/n)-senpai, I- I really like you!" The ruby haired boy squeaked out, his face red and his hands holding chocolates extended out to me.

"Kasa...." I felt so bad. "Hey, I'm sorry but I'm already dating someone... sorry for not telling you earlier."

"Oh, um, sorry. I'll see you later?" He asked, hope filling his voice.

I nodded, "yeah, I'll see you."

Why did I feel so bad that day? I shouldn't have... right? I was with someone already, I wouldn't have been there if I didn't like them. I ended up breaking up with them so my heart was shattered to pieces. I don't think I realized how much Tsukasa meant to me until I broke up, and until we went to different schools.

Tsukasa... I love you, so much. But I think you're out of my reach. I was being a terrible upperclassman, taking all the things you did for me, for granted.

That memory from a year ago hurt way more than it should have. I let the tears fall from my eyes slowly, the winter breeze making the trails of tears much colder than it should. I clutched the (f/c) scarf I had received from him as a gift for my birthday. He still would occasionally message me, but he was always too busy to meet me.

I sighed, how selfish was I? Those bitter thoughts sounded like they came from a jealous five year old whose parents gave more attention to the younger sibling. He was an idol while I was still studying in high school to become who knows what. He's planning out his life ahead while I'm sitting here absorbed in my sorrows, and crying over them. Curse these emotions.

"Fuck, I love you so much." I whispered to the howling wind, my nails digging into my palms as I clenched my fists.

Today, I finally get to meet him. It's been so long, I wiped my face free of tears and stood up by the tree I told him to meet me by. It was near the gates of his school, Yumenosaki. He should be out soon.

I took in a deep breath and shut my eyes.

It's fine I can talk to him like normal. 

I clutched the box that held a small gift inside for him.

When I opened my eyes I saw a familiar red head walking out the gate. I felt elated, a huge grin took over my face, as if all the sadness I felt earlier evaporated. The joy, however, was short lived. In a moment the raging storm of envy, anger, and sadness took over once more when I spotted some brunette girl talking and laughing while they walked out of the gates, together. She must be the producer. Tsukasa talked about her whenever he texted me, he probably had a crush on her.