Masterpiece Part Two (Leo Tsukinaga)

I'm sorry.

There are so many Knights one-shots in this book. I still have two Izumi one-shots, a Tsukasa one, another Ritsu one and even more Leo! I promise I'll give more characters love, it's just that sometimes I get inspiration for Knights members more often than not. If you feel like a character you like isn't getting enough love then feel free to request them. Also Arashi has been in a lot of my one-shots, I'm not sure why. Arashi is an amazing character either way.

Requested by: shoyothefood

Also he might seem a bit OOC after the time skip, but that's just how I think he'd act at that point in life. I hope you like this chapter.

~~~~~

I stopped my bike outside the Tsukinaga residence again, the house a familiar sight.

I stepped inside and made my way straight up to Leo's room. I flung open the door to find him knocked out with papers and various writing utensils littered around him. I sat down and set his head on my lap. I quickly kissed his forehead before going on my phone.

He's been getting a lot better, Izumi has come around a few times to help me take care of him. Pulling Leo back has been proven to be quite the task, but I've done anything and everything I could, whether it be going on walks together or even sleeping beside him some nights, I have had no qualms about it. I don't ever want to lose someone who has played such a big role in my life.

I just want him to be happy again, going back to the way it was.... Playing duets on the piano, singing together or just being a normal teen.

"(Y/N)?"

I looked down at the ginger in my lap, "yeah? Is something wrong?"

"Sorry... I...." He looked so heartbroken.

I put my hand on his mouth, "shhhhhh, don't say another word. It's in the past now, no need to be worrying now...focus on yourself."

He silently nodded before taking in a deep breath and sitting up.

"I see you've been sleeping, thank god."

"Yeah...."

I grabbed his hand, "let's go, I'll prepare some coffee for you!"

He gripped my hand a little tighter as I led him out of his secluded room. We walked into the living room to find his younger sister, Ruka.

"Hi Ruka-chan!"

"Ruka-tan, I'm here! Wahahaha!" He attempted to go back to his usual cheery self.

I watched him sit down next to his sister and tried to joke around so as to not worry the young girl. She knew what happened, it hurt her, it hurt all of us. Day after day, the aftertaste of pain remains, but the suffering eases. He's getting better, on his way to become whole again, smoothing out becoming a beautiful melody, played out for everyone to hear. He won't be silenced again, I'll make sure of it.

"Onee-chan!" Ruka called out.

I raised an eyebrow, Leo didn't have another sister. I knew his family pretty well, he never had another sister, so why....

"(Y/N)."

"Hm?" I turned around to see Leo pointing towards Ruka indicating she wanted my attention.

"Onee-chan, can I have tea?"

"O- onee-chan? Sure I'll make some tea but where did "onee-chan" come from?" I was a little shocked, of course I wasn't mad, but that was a bit out of the blue.