Forever By Your Side (Tsukasa Suou)

Hoorah! I finished another one-shot. I was really motivated so I was able to write this pretty fast despite it being one of the longest (2,000+ words). I absolutely love all the boys in Knights, they are all precious! The next one I upload might not be a request since I have a ton of ideas in my head. Sorry for uploading at midnight but I just finished and couldn't wait until morning. Anyways I hope you enjoy this one!

Requested by: anime4ever39

I really hope you like this!

~~~~~

"I can't anymore." I groaned, hitting my head against the desk. I came here in the morning so I could talk to the rest of Knights but they didn't show up. I looked over the proposal that I was supposed to give Leo but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked over the stack of paper work on my desk that had yet to be finished, I can't believe I sacrificed all this time for nothing. Hopefully I'll see one of them on the way to my classroom.

Ring.

The morning bell rang signaling the beginning of the day. I grabbed my bag and papers and headed to the second year classrooms.

*~*~*

Lunchtime and still no sign of any Knights members. Where could they be? While thinking of any possible place the members could be I spotted a blob of scarlet hair. Tsukasa Suou!

I bolted through the crowd and saw the redhead heading towards the end of the hallway. "Suou-kun!" I yelled but he didn't hear me over the chattering of all the students.

He was about to take a turn when I screamed, "SUOU-KUN!" I was so focused on getting to him I tripped over something. I let out a yelp as I fell to ground my ankle twisted in an odd way, causing pain to shoot up my leg.

Suou and all the other students stared at me in surprise because of both the scream and fall. Tears sprung up in eyes, threatening to spill over. I tried to keep my composure, the pain dulling a bit.

After three seconds, people began to stir from their initial shock, Tsukasa was the first to act, running over to me to check if I was okay.

I heard whispers of, "oh my god", "is she okay", or "clumsy".

"Are you okay? Let me help you up." He looked over me worried.

"I-I think I can get up." I stuttered.

I attempted to hoist myself up but my ankle couldn't handle it causing a second wave of pain. Before I could fall again, I felt an arm wrap around my waist supporting me.

"Thank you," I sighed while leaning on Tsukasa for support.

He gave me a warm smile, "let's get you to the nurse, you may have sprained your ankle."

I nodded as we slowly walked to the infirmary. We walked in a comfortable silence, I always felt at ease around Suou-kun. We'd end up spoiling each other and hang out all the time. He's one of the sweetest people I had ever met, always making sure I was okay and watching out for all the other members of Knights.

I stepped the wrong way and the intensity of the pain in my ankle went up. I winced. The underclassman must have noticed since he stopped.

"If it really hurts maybe we should take a break, or do you want me to carry you?" He asked.

My face grew warm at his suggestion, "NO! I mean it's fine, I- I can handle it. It was just momentary."

It took him a second to realize what he had said and it was his turn to panic, "I apologize if I made you uncomfortable. I didn't mean to do that, it just that it seemed like you were in a lot of pain and I wanted to help ...."