Heartbeat (Eichi Tenshouin)

Good morning! It's about four am where I'm at so I'm about to leave on my trip. I'm updating because it's Thursday and managed to finish this. Next chapter will be a request and I have already started to work on, I'm not sure when it'll be out.

Also does anyone else have a love-hate thing with Eichi? I'm sorry if he's a bit OOC but I tried to add his "Eichi-ness" through out the one shot. This is as long, not longer than my Tsukasa one though. I hope you like it!

~~~~~

I stood outside the student council room, papers in hand. I turned the doorknob and stepped inside. I expected to see Hasumi-senpai to be waiting and Tori to be running around the office, instead there was only one person, Eichi-senpai. I raised an eyebrow confused. Why was no one else here?

"Hello president, where is Hasumi-senpai?" I asked, peering around the office to double check if anyone was there.

"He is currently with the other members of AKATSUKI, practicing. Why? Do you need him for something?" The blonde haired male inquired.

"I was just coming in to drop off some papers. I can just leave them on his desk." I replied.

"Wait!" Yelled Eichi, before I could even take a step. I turned towards him and tilted my head in question. "I actually wanted to talk to you. " He got up from his desk and walked slow circles around me.

I knew this couldn't lead to anything good. He probably wanted to use me for something or other. I silently hoped that he didn't need me for anything.

"As you know, Fine is having a concert towards the end of this month along with two other Yumenosaki units. You helped plan this no?" He spoke with a light tone that was slightly unnerving. His soft expression and faint smile never left his face.

I silently nodded and he continued, "there will be fireworks later that night so I wanted you to be my date."

And there goes my hope out the window. He stopped in front of me, his aquamarine eyes staring into my (e/c) ones.

I stared at him with a hint of bitterness in my eyes. I still wasn't entirely sure about how I felt about him despite seeing him every single day. Sure he was extremely talented and not to mention really handsome but he was annoying and a pain.

I looked away, "just because I helped doesn't mean I want to go. You guys can go have fun, I don't really feel up to it."

He took a step closer to me. I wanted to back up but I couldn't, I felt as if his gaze froze me in my spot. He dragged a finger under my chin forcing me to look up at him "Come with me, I promise it'll be amazing. There are other ways I could get you to come.... Is there anything you want?"

I swallowed, he was probably going to force me to go with him one way or another. "Fine I'll come."

He was satisfied with his answer so he stepped back and removed his hand from my chin. Without another word I dropped the papers on Hasumi-senpai's desk and walked out the door.

Once I was far enough down the hallway and leaned up against the wall and let out a sigh. What mess have I gotten myself into?

*~*~*

From that day forward he tried to get to see me as many times as he possibly could. He scheduled as many Fine practices as he could with me. I knew he was trying to do it on purpose since Fine didn't nearly have this many practices a month and generally they didn't need Anzu or I to be with them. On top of that I nearly saw him everyday at the student council office when I dropped off paperwork for various units, Fine included.