Safe From Harm (Izumi Sena)

Hey so, this was a request from a while back, I'm so sorry it took so long! 

This was requested by: anime4ever39

This chapter is two one-shots of Izumi being a super protective boyfriend. I wasn't happy with how long each one-shot was so I decided to publish both for a sufficient chapter! Next two chapters will be requests, since I promised two people I'd get their requests out during my Christmas break. So look forward to that!

~~~~~

I looked at his hand holding mine. A light blush making its way up to my cheeks from the sudden display of affection from my boyfriend.

I shivered a bit from the cool night air hitting my exposed skin. Izumi turned towards me and narrowed his eyes, "do you need my jacket? It'll be so~ annoying if you fall sick."

I shook my head, "I'm fine Izumi-senpai."

He nodded and we continued walking to our destination. Eventually I saw the restaurant, up ahead. I smiled, it was nice to finally catch a break and go on a date with Izumi again. Ever since the DDD I had been drowning in producer work, and hardly got any time to spend with any friends apart from the scheduled practices.

We went inside, the interior was nice and warm. We were led to our table, and handed menus. I looked at him while he scanned over the menu, "you're so pretty." I mumbled.

"Hah?"

Realizing I spoke aloud I put my hands over my mouth and managed to whisper out, "nothing."

"Hmph, well finish figuring out you want okay? I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be right back." He gave me one last look before leaving.

I finished figuring out what I wanted so I put down the menu and waited for Izumi to come back. I looked down at my phone when a voice called my attention.

"Hey," I looked up to find a male with blue eyes that was most certainly not my boyfriend.

I frowned, "yes?"

"If you're alone or you got ditched, you can spend some time with my friends and I."

I immediately had a bad feeling, fear making itself evident on my features.

The boy's smirk grew wider, "aw Sweetheart there's no reason to be scared. I'm not going to do anything." He took my hand in his, and brought it up to his lips. I instantly withdrew my hand in alarm after his lips touched my skin. I leaned back a bit, "I'm not interested, so please stop bothering me."

"A girl as pretty as you deserves so much more. Come on~." He made another grab for my hand, but I moved it away.

"Stop please!"

He only drew closer,"I-"

"Oi! What do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?" Izumi spoke coldly.

The other male just rolled his eyes, "oh please."

Izumi roughly grabbed his collar, and directed a glare at him, "listen you leave my girlfriend and I alone or else...."

"Oh let it go man. Whatever." The boy grumbled, prying Izumi's hands off his clothes.

Izumi walked over to me and kissed me. My eyes widened and my cheeks grew hotter by the second, while I was overflowing with happiness.I kissed him back, enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. We pulled away breathless, Izumi turned towards the blue-eyed boy who was gaping at the display of affection.