Your Knight Part 3 (Leo Tsukinaga)

Happy Thursday everyone! This is part 3, I'm still not done unfortunately. On the upside I am also working on a request so maybe I'll put that in before the final part of this "Your Knight" series. 

Happy early birthday to Midori and Adonis (August 29th) and Kanata (August 30th)! 

As always enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

Nothing could be done.

Our fates were inescapable.

~*~*~

I wanted to scream. I wanted to call out to the love of my life, but the words stuck in my throat. I was painfully aware of Eichi's presence and my situation, but I felt helpless, I couldn't do a thing even if I tried.

"You didn't think you could run away that easily from me, did you? I do carry some good news though, you and I are now engaged." He took advantage of my helpless state and slipped a ring on my finger. I stared at it blankly, no thoughts, just a void, and then I blacked out.

*~*~*

My eyes fluttered open adjusting to the lighting of the room. My head pounded while I stared at the ceiling. I was back in my room.

I turned my head to find a worried face staring back at me, "ugh...." I said weakly.

"Princess! You're up! You've been asleep for quite awhile, it's been about 14 hours." Eichi smiled.

"Yeah, no thanks to you." I grumbled sitting up.

"Is that what you're supposed to say to someone you're engaged to?" He fake pouted.

I fumed, "I never agreed to it! You simply put the ring on without asking me first. As a matter of fact you can take it back!" I glanced at the ring on my hand, It was a simple silver band with an aquamarine in the center. I began to pull it off but Eichi put his hand over mine, stopping me. While he did that I took note of his ring, it was very similar to the one I had on. His ring had a silver band but instead of an aquamarine a sapphire was embedded in the center.

"Don't." His voice was low and quiet, but sounded dangerous. I swallowed, I didn't want to do anything that could make matters worse so I rested my hands on either side of me. "Ok, but that doesn't mean I agree with this."

He removed his hands, "both my parents and yours agreed. You were absent which was quite unfortunate but we found you so I suppose that's all that matters."

"Whatever, I need to get ready, so please leave me alone." I threw off my covers and sat on the edge of my bed for a second before hoisting myself up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Eichi warned me.

"As if I'd listen to you." I leaned on my bed for support. Sure I was a bit weak since I was out so long, I could handle it. I glanced over the dresser, it was only a few paces away so I could use that as support once I got there.

I walked a couple steps, triumphant, but then I felt my knees buckle underneath me.

Uh oh.

I braced for impact, never made it to the floor since Eichi caught me. I'd much rather be on the floor than be in his arms. At least the floor would leave me to my misery and wouldn't talk back.

"What did I tell you~?" He smirked.

I glared at him, "whatever...."

He set me back down on the bed and walked towards the door, "see you later~."