Silhouettes on the Beach (Kanata Shinkai)

I'm on a roll here! I'm kinda trying to make up for all those weeks I didn't updates, I'm so sorry. Things are going to get busy soon too so I'm trying my best! I'm going to try to write something for our Queen Arashi, since her birthday is a few days away! Perhaps something for White Day too!

This was requested by: maeharamea

~~~~~

"You didn't forget anything right? Once we're on the train we are not coming back for any reason." I sternly said to the five males in front of me.

"Puka puka~ ♪."

"I'll take that as a yes, what about you four?"

"I made sure all the kids had their things!" Chiaki said energetically.

"I understand Morisawa-senpai, but what about you?" I asked.

"I do! You do too right, if there's anything you can ask us heroes!" He smiled brightly.

I laughed and slung my bag on one shoulder, "well let's go then!"

*~*~*

"You can spend the day here at the beach for the rest of the day, take a well deserved break. We're going to have to meet up by six for dinner, so you guys can sleep and wake up on time tomorrow for practice. I don't want you all too tired for the live tomorrow evening." I said with my hand on my hips.

The five boys nodded and excitedly headed towards the sea and searched for a nice spot to set up. I chuckled and followed after them when I remembered something, "oi! Don't forget sunscreen before you go running off."

I set up towels for the five of them and sat down. I adjusted my sky blue cover up, though it didn't really help much since it was semi transparent, but it was better than nothing as I was still a bit embarrassed. My gaze was directed in front of me as I saw the four boys completely shirtless and yelling loudly. Except Midori just got dragged around by Chiaki.

I looked beside me and found Kanata enjoying the scene in front of him. He had that soft smile and content look on his face. Though he seemed happy enough, I wondered why he didn't go in the ocean since he loved it so much.

"Kanata-senpai?" I said tentatively.

"Hm? (Y/n)-san what is it?" He responded with a closed eye smile.

He's so cute.

I cleared my throat, "why aren't you with the others? Shouldn't you be having fun in the sun with them?"

"I could ask you the same thing~ puka puka~ ♪." His emerald eyes landed on me.

"Well, I'm not just not too comfortable as yet, is all...." I sheepishly responded, I was actually a terrible swimmer so I didn't want to make a fool of myself by flailing around in the water.

"Ah I see~ I can't swim, so I can't go into the ocean, though I really do like the water." He replied. The way he spoke sounded almost wistful.

Well that makes two of us.

I furrowed my eyebrows, when he spoke again, this time with a happy smile on his face, "why are you uncomfortable? I can help."

"Ahaha, nothing much, oh how about we take a walk down the pier?" I deflected his question, it was embarrassing enough, and I didn't need anyone to know.

"Okay~ ♪! "

We got up and put on our slippers that were dusted with the golden sand of the beach. We made small talk so the air between us wasn't awkward.