Your Knight Part 1 (Leo Tsukinaga)

Once again uploading at midnight since I won't have time later because I need to leave. So this is just part one. I'm still not done with this, I hope to finish it soon. I don't know where this came from it hit me and I just had to write it. It is currently around 24 pages and 7,910 words as of right now. I hope to get the rest of this out soon. This is only the first ten pages and 3,693 words.

Few things about this: this is an AU, first time writing one, I hope I didn't mess up big time. Eichi plays the antagonist, he was the perfect character to fill the role and I didn't want to make up a character because that'd get too confusing. Sorry to all the Eichi lovers.

On a side note I read all of Underachivers, it's really interesting (I love Aira). I have both Music and Basic now! I spent quite a few diamonds on the Kanata gacha and didn't get him or a single four star. All of them were three stars T-T.

Enjoy!

~~~~~

He yanked on my arm and pulled me into the alleyway. I giggled despite the situation we were in.

"Shhhh, (Y/N) they're going to hear us!" He exclaimed.

"Sorry, sorry...."

*~*~*

"UCCHUU! I found you!" Leo yelled enthusiastically

He tackled me and began to tickle me. I squirmed to get away from him while laughing hysterically, "Leo I-" another burst of laughter escaped my mouth, "can't breathe! Ah!"

I had fallen off my bed with Leo on top me, pinning me to the floor. He gave me his signature smile and we both began to laugh. He offered me his hand as he got up, he pulled me up with a little too much force causing me to almost crash into him which would have landed us on to the floor again, but luckily he steadied me.

"You know if you attack a princess you could be thrown into the dungeon." Of course I was joking, if Leo or any of my knights were gone from my life I wouldn't know what to do. "Anyways you yelled that you found me? What was all that about? Do you need me?"

"You love me too much to throw me there. Afterall you are my inspiration." Leo winked, causing a light blush to color my face. "Also yes your father wants you. Some prince is coming over, apparently he's around the same age as us."

I sighed, I really didn't want to meet some random prince I couldn't care less for, but I had to as it was my duty as princess to attend. "Yeah let him know I'll be there after I change."

Honestly I'd rather spend time with Leo, Kasa, Izumi, Ritsu and Arashi. It's boring at the palace half the time but having those five by my side makes everyday just that much brighter. Whether it be taking small naps with Ritsu, going shopping with Arashi, eating sweets with Tsukasa, arguing with Izumi or just goofing off with Leo, it makes the days pass by so quickly.

I love all of them dearly, even Tsukasa who only joined recently. Leo had been by my side since I was little, reason being since his family have been knights for generations upon generations. Unfortunately Leo had left the palace last year and he didn't come back for a few months. It was excruciating, I had everyone else but I missed him and I don't ever want to lose him again.

*~*~*

"Hello Princess (Fullname), I am Prince Eichi Tenshouin." The said male took my hands in his and gently placed a kiss atop it. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Wow he's quite charming. I snapped myself out of my thoughts, "why it is a pleasure to meet you too."

"This is perfect I knew you two would get along! Finally you have someone else your age you can talk to, well apart from those knights of yours. How about you two walk in the garden and get to know each other. Sena escort the two please." My father declared.