~Intro~ (Request Page)

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!

Re-opening requests: TBA

☆ Hello! I hope you enjoy reading this book.

☆ I adore EnStars, I have the game and I have watched the anime, but this is my first one-shots book.

☆ POV's in different chapters may change (Ex. Chapter 1 in first person POV, second in third person POV, ect). I apologize in advance for any spelling or grammatical mistakes.

☆ This is just a fun little thing I wanted to do, and I'm not sure how much I'm going to update, since I do tend to be a lot busier during the school year.

☆ I'm open to requests so please go ahead and start requesting.

☆ Most one-shots will be in the (!) timeline (slowly moving into the (!!) Era) and from the producer's POV unless stated otherwise.

☆ Sometimes Anzu will be there or not, it depends on the one-shot.

☆ Some characters may be a little OOC and I apologize about that.

☆ I will be using she/her for Arashi. I only saw the anime when I first began this book and didn't read any of the stories or explore her character. So, I didn't know at the time. Please don't fight with others or I over this. I don't want to have to take down chapters regarding her.

☆ In fanfiction I will use she/her. I have been using these pronouns for a while now, and I'm finally getting around to editing the chapters.

☆ I was worried over this matter for a while now, but this is my book, so if you don't like the way it's run here you are free to leave or skip the chapter!

☆ The pronouns in the older chapters have been edited!

☆ The one-shots will be character x reader.

☆ Also I will not accept requests for lemons, sorry.

☆ Limes (not really limes but I'm not very good at that) are okay, but only for the (!!) 3rd years and graduates!

☆ If you want to request, then please request here!!! (Or you can DM me, if you feel more comfortable that way).