Your Knight Part 4, Final Part (Leo Tsukinaga)

Hoorah! It's finally done! This came out so much longer than expected and it's not a request but I'm so happy that you guys liked it! Also 1.7k reads and 100 votes? WHAT?! I'm stunned but the overflowing support for this gives me so much motivation!  I have started to write a request so that should be out in a bit. I don't know if you guys have seen but I made a separate book for this, it has all it's chapters, I thought it'd be nice if it had it's own thing, these chapters will stay in this book.

Final word count: 12,788

~~~~~

"I'm sorry...." I mumbled in to my sheets as darkness overtook my consciousness.

~*~*~

"Hey~" A soft voice came from above me.

"Eh?" I opened my eyes and saw a blurry figure above me, slowly my vision adjusted to find a blonde staring down at me.

I stared at him confused, why was he here? Was it morning? Where did Haru go?

I sat up rubbing my eyes, "Eichi I really don't like it when you come in unannounced. I could be changing for all you know."

"Well then that could be an issue but I didn't, so no harm done. Anyways I came in because today's the trial so I decided to be the one to wake you."

Well that explains a lot. "Nice finally this fiasco you started will come to an end."

"Yes it will. We'll finally be together forever. How about a good luck kiss? Not that I need it but it'd be nice."

I put up a sugary smile but offered words laced with venom, "awwww. How about no? No way am I marrying you. Prepare to go down. We are all sick and tired of your twisted little games."

"Hmmm I guess I'll have to take it upon myself if you don't comply...." He trailed off.

"What do you mean?" I asked with caution.

"Nothing much~." A sly smile spread across his face. With blinding speed the prince stole a kiss. My hands flew up to my mouth, but he had already moved away. I glared at him, "you are the most annoying person I have ever met."

"Mmm sure." He entwined his fingers with mine, "just wait for me. I'll be back soon."

I pulled away and scoffed, "like hell I'd wait for someone like you."

"I'll make sure that next time you will." He whispered. He got up and then left, leaving me stunned.

*~*~*

With most people absent for the trial I spent my time with a very hyper Tsukasa and a sleepy Ritsu. I could only pray that Leo was doing fine and Eichi wasn't getting his way.

I had actually met up with Madara Mikejima, the one who called himself 'Mama', Ruka and some famous musician who watched Leo perform at a venue he owned. I could tell that Madara Mikejima and the musician were very reliable, I just had to put my trust in them and Ruka.

"Hey (Y/N) can you tell Suu to keep it down?" Ritsu put his head on my shoulder.

"Kasa, please?"

The redhead who was muttering incoherently nodded and sat next to me. I squeezed my eyes shut, everything will be fine. I kept repeating that line over in my head hoping it'd affect the outcome.

The door the three of us were sitting by burst open, revealing my father and Eichi. After them trailed Izumi and Arashi. I got up forgetting that Ritsu's head was on my shoulder, he almost fell over but he caught himself with his arms. The raven haired male pouted and I apologized.