Dinner on Plane

After being introduced to each other, Suga became quite as usual. There's really nothing between us to discuss and I don't want to start the conversation for few reasons. Usually, if some other person was in my place, they may go "OmG....It's BTS. I can't believe my eyes...I'm a big fan of you! I'm an army ..for this many years..I love you..etc..etc..."
I don't want to express myself like that as it makes them feel uncomfortable and it will be annoying, even though I was screaming internally and my thought process has stopped. I was thinking all about how to act in the present. Second, showing any interest towards them or making them aware that I'm an army can create misunderstandings that I might be a saesang. How terrible!! So, I remained low-key reacting to whatever they do, or talk, or even looking at them. I tried to avoid any kind of special attentions.

The plane took off by 7 p.m. in London. We doesn't talk much in one hour "I'm Suga of BTS" was all he said about himself in that hour(a great information, which I already knew)

It's half past eight. The awkward silence remained between us. I was still reading my book, 'cause I don't know what else to do. When the air hostess arrived, it was a great relief for me. I've kept my mouth closed for half an hour straight. She asked us to order for dinner. Suga ordered some Korean dish and I asked her to bring pasta for me.

The food arrived....

He took my dinner first and placed it on my little table. I was pleased. He was such a gentleman.(But his free service was for me?? Or to help the hostess??) She smiled at him for helping her. I thanked him too.

We started munching. I can't control my curiosity to know what he was eating. I never saw that and it smelled good.

Me: What's the name of this food, sir??

Him: Umm..it's chuncheon dakgalbi!

What?? I never heard that. Even in Run episodes!! Surprising!

Me: Chun...what?

He smiled at me( may be for acting like a fool)
Him: You wanna taste it?

He said it and instantly  took a spoonful of Chun..Chuncheon..whatever and extended it towards me. I blinked in confusion, should I take his spoon or take it in my spoon?? At a moment, he stuffed it into my mouth.
He fed me?? Seriouslly?? I got shy and started blushing with mouthful of Chun.

Him: I wish I could have a little sister like you!!

Fffff**********Kkkkk!!

I was in the verge of spitting it out. My ears were red and I can feel the hot air blowing out of my ears. I mashed it and swallowed it hardly...I collected myself and asked

Me: Well...what do younger sisters call their older brothers in Korea?

He said casually : Hmm...Oppa (and stucked in some food into his mouth)

Me: So...You are MY OPPA!!

He stopped. He blushed. I can see his snow-white cheeks blushing red in the bright light. He can't hide it by any means. I caught you Mr. Suga. I won. I was dancing gloriously inside me. I gave him time to collect himself.
We finished our dinner. And I planned to listen some music.
He started again:
"If I had a little sister, she'll be exactly like you!!"

Me: (Keeping my hands on my cheeks) Am I looking that much young??

He chuckled.
Him: People usually suffer for being old! Your suffering is different! It's fine to be young.

Me: It's good to be young. But if I'm little in the eyes of a young man, than I'm a kid! Who will marry me if I look like a kid??

He started to laugh. I don't understand why he's laughing.

Him: Please don't make me laugh. I'm tired. Don't talk anymore. Go to sleep.

I shut my mouth. Why he's telling me not to talk?
He's not a flirting man. I know that. And he once mentioned he loves girls who make him smile and laugh because he won't laugh much. Was that the reason? Does he likes me??