Will we remain the Same?

Startled by the news, I entered the home with a face as long as a fiddle. Suga’s Mom was getting ready to go out with her luggage.

“Eomma?!”

“Ha…You are here. I’m going back to Daegu. Inform that boy Yoongi. I don’t know when he’ll return”

“Why?...Why are you going?” I felt helpless and everything seemed temporary in my life. I found Happiness won’t stay with me forever as everyone leaves me soon.

“Appa is there alone so, I should go. I came here to meet you” she smiled “He’s not convinced and accepted our son’s decision yet. But I’m sure he’ll like you once he meet you. Don’t lose your heart or tell Yoongi what I just said”

“Okay” I nodded.

“You should visit us in Daegu before going back to London. You must! It’s my order, Okay? I’ll be awaiting you. I’m leaving now..”

I hugged her as she patted my back gently.

“Take care of yourself and my son”

“Yeah…sure Eomma. Have a safe journey. I’ll miss you”
She went away and I was alone at home. No, along with the guard and few staffs. But my heart was longing to be left alone. I didn’t know what’s happening with my life, that was the time I thought about myself for a moment. The way my life’s travelling was not a way which everyone has a chance to travel, it’s not a path everyone choose so easily (if wise), but without hesitance I took it all in my hands. If people comes to know me, the world will recognize me only as the great BTS member suga’s girlfriend, not Y/N, or what I really was. I was questioning myself if I want to lose my identity as my true self?

I didn’t even read the full article. Taking out my phone, I let my eyes move through those lines with my hardened heart.

‘Kim Seokjin also known as jin has announced his wedding to take place in the last week of February. Now, the second eldest member of BTS, Min Yoongi has posted a photo in twitter holding hands with his girlfriend wishing Army a Happy valentine’s Day. The government has enlisted the two stars to serve for the Military in the upcoming two years. The fans also known as Army guess that their beloved member Suga will also get married before entering the service and they are eager to know who the girl is!’

As soon as I finished reading, my phone rang.
“Unknown Number?”

It was really an unknown number.

‘Hello?’

‘Is this Y/N from London?’

‘Yes. And you are?’

‘You don’t have to know my name’

‘What do you want?’

‘This is a call from Dispatch. We know you are! And we also got proofs from Hwan….So, your life is in our hands’

‘F**k! You are threatening me, Huh? You are planning to expose me, right? Look…I’m not Spiderman’s Peter Parker or some other superhero to hide myself from people, they are not going to sue me. Do whatever you can!”

I hung up the phone.

……………..

Dispatch Office scenario:
Unknown caller : Boss, she’s so strong. We should’ve been cautious when she reported Hwan. There’s no profit that we can acquire using her, ‘cause she’s not afraid of getting exposed.

Boss : Then she’s stable on her stand. It’s no use of publishing suga’s photo or about their relationship now. I suppose suga has posted on purpose to announce that he’s engaged before getting into the military. Leaking the photo that Hwan gave us…..(glancing the picture and shaking his head) will end up encouraging and supporting the couple. Let’s wait till they become weak….

(Cunning smile)

The plan of Dispatch was to sign an agreement with BigHit and suck money from the company for saving their members from scandals by not leaking their details. And it was a failure with Suga.

………………

The door opened and Suga entered the hall with a paper bag.

“Eomma!!”

I came out from the Kitchen cutting my chat with the cook. He looked so tired after the shoot and work for the whole day. I didn’t want to start the conversation regarding the enlistment and stress him.

“Eomma left to Daegu when I returned home”
His mask down on his chin, he thought for a second and nodded.

“Alright….Did she say anything else?”

“Yeah….she said that appa” (a break) “Hmm….she asked me to visit Daegu” (a fake smile)
I couldn’t face him after thinking a lot that afternoon, so I said I’ll bring something to refresh and went back to the Kitchen.

Suga said with a gummy smile when I returned with a cup of Iced Americano “You know what, the case was disposed. I was informed that guys was hospitalized after our encounter last night, after conducting various tests, the doctors has concluded he was psychologically ill! So, nothing to panic or worry! Enjoy yourself”

I handed the cup to him.

“I got a call from Dispatch”

His smile disappeared “What they said?”

“They still has that photo and threatened me of leaking it”

“And….??”

“And I permitted them to do whatever they like” I shrugged.

“What??” His eyes were scary and it pierced me “How could you be so careless! Why did you answer them? I said you should inform me before acting!”

“If I get a call, I should attend. How could I deny it? What if it’s regarding my job?”

Am I fighting with him? Am I arguing with my Love, my favourite idol, my inspiration, my lifeline? That was insane.

“Once you come to know that’s someone who’s not worthy, you should cut the conversation! It’ll only lead us to unwanted problems” He stood up from the chair.

“ How could I? Without concluding it…..they may think…..”

The door bell rang. Suga opened the door.

“Annyeong Suga-ssi !”
It was SeokJin.

There stood a beautiful woman with him, about Suga’s height, with a good structured body, pretty Korean black eyes and brown dyed straight hair tied up, wearing mini-skirt and full-sleeved top and a bag hung on her left shoulder.

“Annyeong haseyo, Oppa!”