Can't See X If X You're Blind

After a discussion with the father he admires, Killua leaves his home again, despite his mother's objections. Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio are led by Canary and Ayami to the butler's office to attempt to meet with Killua.

"Aren't we there yet?" Leorio asked wiping away his sweat.

"We still have a while to go." Canary answered promptly.

"How much walking do we have to do..?"

Near the mansion in a gazebo, Kikyo was panicking and ranting to the butler Gotoh. "Honestly, I cannot believe this! Kil was finally home! We were finally a complete family... But the men allowed him to leave again! Ayami encouraging these ideas... And Father is just as guilty! He released Kil without permission! Really, this always happens. They never ask me before they act. Do you understand, Gotoh?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Th-This is the most critical time for Kil... Why don't they understand? He's the one child I shall not give up on!" She cried while sitting on the stone bench. Gotoh simply looked down at her with the slightest hint of remorse in his eyes for his master.

"There it is..." Ayami said looking to a building just up ahead. "We shouldn't be long now."

"But it's still pretty far away." Leorio groaned.

"Honestly how did you pass the Hunter Exam...?" Ayami said under her breath making Kurapika and Gon giggle.

"Say, Canary. Won't you get in trouble for bringing us here?" Gon asked with a worried face.

"They already know what I'm doing. So I'm prepared to take the consequences." Canary said lowering her head.

"My mother has probably already informed them as well so it was inevitable that they would find out." Ayami said looking at her and back to the mansion.

"If there's any trouble, I'll take the responsibility." Gon said making everyone turn to him.

"No." Canary said looking away. "I'm simply serving as a guide for Master Killua's friends."

Ayami smiled as they continued walking to the butlers headquarters. Meanwhile, Killua had already arrived and was greeted by Gotoh. "Master Killua, we've been waiting for you."

"Gotoh, where's Gon now? You do know, right?" He asked right away.

"Canary is bringing him here, along with two friends. Master Ayami also seems to be accompanying them here." Gotoh answered.

"Really?! Ayami is coming too?" Killua said excited.

"They should arrive shortly, so please wait inside."

"Okay!" Killua said stepping through before turning to him again. "Gotoh. Let me know the second Gon and Ayami get here."

"Yes, sir. I shall notify you immediately." Gotoh said bowing. Forgive me, Master Killua.

"Hey, we finally made it." Leorio said. They suddenly approached some of the butlers along with Gotoh standing in the middle.

"Welcome." They said bowing simultaneously.

Gotoh approached them and bowing again. "Welcome back, Master Ayami."

"Glad to see you, Gotoh." Ayami said grinning. As they entered they went to sit down in a room.

"Please forgive the rude reception. The lady of the house has asked us to treat you as official guests." Gotoh addressed as other servants was preparing tea, one treating Canary's head wound, and another was bandaging Gon's beaten face.