Defeat X And X Disgrace

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

Hisoka targets Leorio and Kurapika. Gon targets Hisoka's ID tag. Ayami and Killua are still walking around. In the silence of the night, something is surely about to happen...

Hisoka stared down at Kurapika and Leorio as he remembered them from their previous encounters. He especially thought of when him and Ayami were there with them in the first phase fighting in the fog. He also remembered from what she told him at Trick Tower that she was with those two. "Oh, it's them. Amusing..."

He hopped down the cliff as Gon went up the cliff seeing him run. Hisoka has found his prey. He saw where he was running to and he noticed Kurapika and Leorio. He gasped and rushed after Hisoka. I didn't expect him to go after to Leorio and Kurapika. What should I do? Don't stop! Stick to the plan and when Hisoka attacks his prey, go for the ID tag. That's my only chance to take Hisoka's tag... No, I can't just ignore them. If they start fighting, I'll change plans.

"So I've figured out who my target is, but how am I supposed to find her on this huge island? Isn't walking around aimlessly a waste of energy?" Leorio said looking around next to Kurapika.

"Constantly whining would be an even bigger waste of energy." He answered.

"You already have six points, so you're finished. But if I don't find my target..." they both stopped in their tracks when they saw Hisoka leaning on a tree in front of them playing with a card between his fingers.

"Hey." Hisoka said waving.

"Hisoka!" The two yelled in unison.

"Imagine meeting you here... After hearing about you from the little dove."

"Heh. I keep running into people I don't want to encounter." Leorio said under his breath.

"You see, I need two more points. Could you give me your tags?" Hisoka asked as he walked up to them.

"What was that?! Screw that! I'm not gonna..." Leorio yelled back.

"Leorio!" Kurapika yelled to make him stop. He focused his attention back to the clown. "You said that you need two additional points. Which implies that we are not your targets, correct?"

"I'm the one who's asking the questions here. Will you give me your tags or not?" Hisoka grinned holding the card.

Kurapika thought of what to say next. He know's Tsukiko but that's about all that we have in common. I have to choose my next words carefully or else we're in danger. "That depends. We currently have four tags. Mine, my target's, Leorio's, and a tag worth only a single pint to us. Of these only two could be the number of your target. Mine, or the tag only worth a single point. Each person was assigned a different target, so it can't be Leorio's or my target."

"Neither of those are my target. So?" Hisoka asked putting down his card in interest.

"That leaves the other two tags. If you're willing to take the tag worth only one point to us and leave, you can have it. But I will not let you have mine. And the same goes for the other two." They both threw their bags to the side of them.

"If you insist on taking them by force, you'll have to fight me!" Kurapika finished raising his weapon and Leorio taking out a pocket knife. They stood in silence facing each other. Hisoka covered his face and tried to hide his laughter but failed. He laughed and sighed as the two continued with their stance. Gon was hidden and confused as to what was happening.