Trap X In The X Hole

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

Ayami and Killua had rested for a bit and then continued walking with three days left. She felt the other person still flowing them and grew increasingly anolyed that they didn't force him to come out of his hiding spot. Killua turned around pouted. "You're wasting your time. We'll never give you and opening to attack."

"Your might as well come out from hiding you useless pile of bricks!" She said loudly.

"Nice nickname." Killu said laughing.

"It suits him just fine."

Heh. That's right, tremble with fear. Wear yourselves out. I'm a very cautious man. I go to any lengths necessary, even when facing children. Imori thought as he smiled nervously. Once they exhaust themselves, and have no choice but to sleep, I'll attack!

"I am a very cautious man." Imori said out loud. Ayami looked at Killua and deadpanned at the obvious voice of the person following them. Killua looked up and sighed.

"Man. If you're not gonna come out soon, we'll just come to you." Killua said and started walking again.

"What a pain..." they said in unison causing them to chuckle. They walked towards where the man was hidden.

"Your only worth one point to me. And I guess Tsukiko as well." Killua said.

"Yeah."

They want to fight? I can't possibly lose, right? They're just kids. But... Why are they so calm? Are they really that strong? Right... I'm a very cautious man. I should esca- I mean I should back off! But... My brothers will yell at me! Actually, if I go back without taking his tag, they'll definitely yell at me! Suddenly the other two brothers showed up behind him. "Bro!"

Killua and Ayami looked at each other with shock. "Looks like we found our targets?"

"We ran into some trouble." Amori said looking down.

"You're done, right?" Umori asked the hidden one. Then they realized the two standing across them staring. The two brothers walked up to the younger one.

"You idiot!" Amori yelled kicking him in the stomach.

"You can't even beat two little kids?!" Umori said punching him.

"This reminds me of home." Killua said.

"Heh. Right..." Ayami said looking at the brothers beating the younger one.

"Y-You got it wrong, Amo!" Imori said trying to avoid the hits.

"What'd I get wrong?"

"I-I didn't want to hurt little kids. So I figured I'd take their tags while they slept." Imori said sweating.

"You're lying through your teeth!" Umori said getting ready to hit him again.

"Fine! If you insist, that leaves me no choice." Imori said getting up.

"Do you wanna take this one, Killua?" Ayami asked bored.

"Sure Tsukiko. Wanna help?"

"Oh yeah."

"Time for a beat down." If I start losing, my brothers will come to my aid. "Hey kids. Just give me your tags. Do as I say, and I won't hurt you." Imori said looking down.