Decition X By X Majority?

Fearsome monsters... Exotic creatures... Vast riches... Hidden treasures... Evil enclaves... Unexplored lands... The world "unknown" holds magic. And some incredible people are drawn to that magic. They are known... as Hunters!

Day breaks, as the airship carrying the applicants approaches their destination. The Third Phase of the Hunter Exam is about to begin. An announcement meant over the intercom wakes people up. "I apologize for the long wait. The airship will soon arrive at its destination."

The airship landed on a large tower dropping off everyone onto the roof. Ayami had woken up and stuck close to Gittarackur and Hisoka like usual and wondered what the next phase would be. Gitta was especially close to her after her emotional outburst. He wanted to make sure she wouldn't do anything rash and reveal herself to Killua so soon.

"What is this place? There's nothing here..."

"Ahem. Everyone, the exam's Third Phase will begin here, at the top of Trick Tower. To pass this phase, you must reach the tower's base alive. The time limit is seventy-two hours. With that, we will now begin the Third Phase. I will pray for your success." Beans said as he left to the airship departing off into the sky.

Through a monitor camera, the Third phase's examiner watched all the doors of the tower and the applicants. "So it's finally my turn?"

"Best of luck to everyone." The applicants looked how far down the base was from the top.

"Are we supposed to climb down?" Wondered Leorio out loud looking down.

"That would be suicide..." Kurapika answered back.

"Maybe for a normal person. But a top-class rock climber can handle this no problem." An applicant said as he climbed his way down.

"Wow... He's going down pretty fast."

"Looks like I'll be the first one to pass the Third Phase..." The man said scaling down the side of the tower. Suddenly red flying creatures flew right by him making him lose balance and call out for help yet it was no use as one took him in the mouth and ate him.

"Guess we can't climb down the tower..."

"Yeah..."everyone looked on at the creatures now flying around the tower. Ayami had quickly discovered a trap door down and showed her brother and Hisoka before entering. She landed in a dimly lit room alone. A sign said they're needed to be five more people. Just my luck. She sighed loudly and put on a stopwatch counting down with two buttons and waited for an hour until another four dropped all around the same time. It was Leorio, Kurapika, Gon, and Killua. She stared in shock at them and didn't know what to say feeling almost flustered. They looked at each other than at Ayami.

"Huh? What?"

"That was quite a brief farewell." Kurapika said standing up looking at Ayami. "I believe we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Kurapika. This is Leorio, Gon, and Killua."

Leorio became defensive after remembering seeing her close to Hisoka and the other creepy pin guy, Gittarackur. "And you are?"

"I'm..." she remained frozen. Oh shit, I forgot my alias!

"Hey, speak up. We can't here you." Leorio said again aggressively making the others hope that didn't just make her mad.

"I'm Tsukiko!" She said rather loudly after finally remembering. It seemed to have scared them a bit so she tried to recover. "Sorry, I've just been down here for a bit and was shocked at all of you entering at the same time!"

"It's nice to meet you Tsukiko! By the way how old are you?" Gon excitingly approached her. They were roughly the same size because of the pins but she didn't know what to say.