Five X Years X Later

At the Zoldyck Mansion

Milluki sat by his monitors as he sat eating some cake servants had brought him. He recently had become interested in a scientific study on human abilities. It included a series of trials that required daily doses of drugs to induce a reaction in the brain to trigger some unknown part of the brain stimulation. This experiment fascinated him because if the drugs did work, the participant receiving it would become stronger without the use of nen. In a way, the drug would uncover a specialist ability. Many participants who had been dosed with the drug died from a brain-dead inducing parasite. However, their was a couple of participants that were still alive and quarantined from outside exposure.

He leaned back in his chair, hoping the video camera they were to display the participants on were to turn on soon. His monitors flickered as the video now began showing a seemingly empty room. He had a slightly uneasy feeling towards this as nothing happened. He became frozen when the lights had turned on the room in he video to reveal a thin girl with her head low hanging from weird looking chains as four people in lab coats surrounded her hanging body. He noticed the syringes they all were holding and unexpectedly plunged into her back. Her scream was something from a nightmare but what he saw was impossibly worse. He could recognize that face anywhere. His sister Ayami was one of the participants and he had finally found her.
She was alive.

A flash of light caught his attention once again and it made him flinch. It was a auction timer meaning she was to be sold in the next 48 hours. That only left him with 48 hours to track the video's transmission to find her supposed dead sister. He didn't wait another second as he rushed to find his father and mother. He groaned but continued towards them as he saw him talking to Illumi.

"Great timing."he thought to himself as he came face to face with his father.

"Father!" He cried out of breath. His breath was labored after running down the long hallways.

Silva glares, "Milluki, why do you interrupt us? Can't you see we're having a me-"

"I found her."

Both Silva's and Illumi's eyes widen upon hearing this. Illumi felt his nen grow threateningly big as he stood up from the mat. His heart sped up at the thought of seeing her twin back home in his arms. He only thought of one thing to say at the moment. "Where is she?"